Edie Sedgwick #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydoll1125

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic! Gossip posts belong in Rumor Has It
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The old thread can be viewed here

Thanks loonaka!! Those are such good pictures! That first one was used in an ad for a Velvet Underground show but I've never seen the second one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone sent me this in an e-mail. It has one unseen picture and one in color. It was nice of them to send it to me:

Andy Warhol Museum

Attachments

• Picture253.jpg
    Picture253.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 80
Does anyone know her height?

I've heard both 5'4" and 5'7".
I thought that was odd since there is a 3 inch difference between the two.

Everything I've read has said 5'5".

Benjamin, I thought that middle picture looked familiar! But i think the one below it is new.

Thanks for posting up this rare pic ScarlettLover :smile: !
Love love Edie Sedgwick!
(and I think Sienna Miller played her well in "factory girl" )
I Read somewhere that she was 5'4...She looked pretty small anyway

If someone is interested, I found "Ciao Manhattan" here in english with english subtitles
:smile:

Just saw these posted on ONTD, hope these aren't already posted here!

the one with the cat isn't edie. it's an ad for cat food. i have it in some of my old magazines.

I always wondered about that one! Her her was long and people said that was the cat Bob Dylan gave her but she wouldn't have had that hair at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->