Net-A-Porter

Wow Beduina great great picks, I've been eyeing up those boots for sooo long! Lucky you :smile:

LIFETIME INVESTMENTS!!!!!! first buy of the year actually ...and LAST

LIFETIME INVESTMENTS!!!!!! first buy of the year actually ...and LAST

:lol: Same here! I spent so much but it was worth it!

(and I just got an email from N-A-P saying my bag is being delivered today - although I won't be there to collect it, someone else will have to pick it up for me and I'm desperate to get my hands on it!)

You got so much great stuff Tullepen!

I got the Marc by Marc Jacobs paisley owl shopper bag in the sale for my little Sister just now :heart:

tullepen, you go girl! it would be nice to see pics of them when u get them :wink:

I would feel pretty weird posting pictures of things I bought.that's just something I would not do.I can tell you when I wear them...which won't be for a long darn time as I'm stuck on an island.I'll let you know when I get to NY or SF or London though and bust them out!

I ordered many thing on the 26 of Dec and 3 working days later my order is still not dispatched. I wonder what is going on?

^ I ordered an MJ bag from them last April and it took over a week to arrive :(

I ordered many thing on the 26 of Dec and 3 working days later my order is still not dispatched. I wonder what is going on?

The 27th and 28th were public holidays in the U.K, so no business took place on those days. :flower:

I would feel pretty weird posting pictures of things I bought.that's just something I would not do.I can tell you when I wear them...which won't be for a long darn time as I'm stuck on an island.I'll let you know when I get to NY or SF or London though and bust them out!

fair enough, i completely understand...i tend to be like that too i guess but i always enjoy looking at what others bought:D

i love the feeling when you buy something and its not weather or city appropiate so you keep it in your closet, and when you're packing to go elsewhere more suitable and see the pieces again it feels like finding gold lol

I'm about to make my first purchase from this site, and my mom is a little concerned about its reputability (since its not directly from the designer). I'd be interested in your stories - how fast shipping was, if there have ever been any problems, etc?

Reputability in what sense? They're one of the largest designer retailers on the internet.

I've always found their shipping to be very quick (although for what they charge for postage it should be) and reliable and they're good at letting you know exactly when your delivery is going to arrive, and the packaging is quite nice too.

i have never had any bad experiences with them. good quick service, well packaged items. can be more expensive than in stores and other websites tho. hope u enjoy your purchase x

fair enough, i completely understand...i tend to be like that too i guess but i always enjoy looking at what others bought:D

i love the feeling when you buy something and its not weather or city appropiate so you keep it in your closet, and when you're packing to go elsewhere more suitable and see the pieces again it feels like finding gold lol

Yes that's how I feel about EVERYTHING I've bought ! I obsessed over style.com for days and made lists in my head,but made sure they were things I'd wear.I value these wardrobe additions so much.But they are just clothes to me....B)

It's a great site, slightly pricey on a few things, but everything is legitimate, and shipping is prompt. If you have any problems (whether fit or otherwise) I've never had any problems making returns.

pricey yes BUT best online luxury ladies RTW retailer worldwide!
i am yet waiting for better updates though... and much much better sales...

Net-a-porter is wonderful. They have such good customer service and that is what I like in a store especially when I have to got it shipped overseas. And I love the black boxes that its all sent in. If I am less desperate I may go with somewhere else that is cheaper for the same product but seriously it is all about the experience with them.
I have to say the worst is saks, they are rude, unhelpful, took more money out of my account than should have been and told me it was gonna take 10 days to reinburse me! I was like nuh-uh and had a big whinge at them so they redeposited the next day and never replied to me again! I bought a cake from them as a christmas present for a US friend and asked the online chat lady how it would be delivered and she said 'thats up to the courier driver'. Wow helpful. Thats why i go with net-a-porter, would never have this trouble with them!
What is everyone wanting on net-a-porter at the moment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->