Net-A-Porter

Thank you PrincessImp. I'm so useless I should have been able to find that page.

I'm off to buy my dress now :wink:

Has anyone ever cancelled an order? I just found an item I wanted on another website, cheaper, so I've sent an email to NAP Customer Care asking to cancel my order and am waiting to hear from them.

I checked the Help section and nothing is mentioned about cancelling an order... :S

Does anyone know if the European/UK Net a Porter will drop their sales prices even lower for the current sale? Most of the items are only 30% or 40% off, which isn't very much.

they never do any kinda research to see that so many people and already customers of theirs are unhappy with their discounts...
COME ON
Someone at NAP should change this...
At least put all your SS09 collections on sale!

Has anyone ever cancelled an order? I just found an item I wanted on another website, cheaper, so I've sent an email to NAP Customer Care asking to cancel my order and am waiting to hear from them.

I checked the Help section and nothing is mentioned about cancelling an order... :S

I havent ever cancelled an order but I have returned things and got a refund which you could do if you dont hear from the.

I contcated them once on designers and once for help on what to buy via a personal shopper and never heard from them. I think on depending on what you ask is you will get a reply sometimes its as if they completly ignore you email :angry:

I have cancelled an order before. As long as you do it before it gets sent out it's usually ok...

I did however cancel it and order something else immediately, so maybe that's why they were so helpful.

I once bought a dress from NAP, wore it only twice within about 3 months and the lace completely unravelled :( I emailed them back in regards to repairs/replacement. They completely ignored my request for a repair and just offered me a straight out credit note in exchange - once I sent it back out to them of course.

I've emailed them before also asking for tips on how to wear certain items (I can think of two such instances) - both times I received a reply in about 1-2 days. The longest I waited for a reply was about 3-4 days (asking about the sizing of an item).

I have cancelled an order before. As long as you do it before it gets sent out it's usually ok...

I did however cancel it and order something else immediately, so maybe that's why they were so helpful.

I once bought a dress from NAP, wore it only twice within about 3 months and the lace completely unravelled :( I emailed them back in regards to repairs/replacement. They completely ignored my request for a repair and just offered me a straight out credit note in exchange - once I sent it back out to them of course.

I've emailed them before also asking for tips on how to wear certain items (I can think of two such instances) - both times I received a reply in about 1-2 days. The longest I waited for a reply was about 3-4 days (asking about the sizing of an item).

That is totally true....about emailing and asking for sizing or any further info about an item that you maybe inteteretsed in . It took them one week to reply to my inquiry and even then it wasnt that helpful. But generally speaking their customer service is pretty good, fast, compared to other websites...but i feel over the years they have become hmm how can i put it..."greedy"..i remember that there were a couple of years ago that an item can stay for a month and u can return it with a refund, sales were on their seasons..more discounts....if u look at their sales...its up to 33% and 40% if they item is like undesriable! lol i know they have an online outlet but its not a justification...also i feel that they dont give like coupons like they used to do...free shipping and i am not sure but i think back in 2004 they gave further discount coupons.

Yes that's true - I remember they had a promotion were about 15 or so items were 50% off (current season) for that week only. And it was nice things too! I bought a Mulberry Elgin bag, and I remember there being Phillip Lim items and some other decent choices too.

That will be it unfortunately, and today's the last day of the sale so hurry, you only have an hour and a half to buy! :flower:

i got myself the marni wedges ive been wanting. this sale was great in terms of biggest discounts ever right from the start but so darn short and no further markdowns ... just one

I actually when the sales end, they put the items on outnet.com

I wonder how long it will take for sale items to be transfered to outnet.com and how much more they will be reduced......

Ahh, ooh, I didn't realise the stuff shifted onto outnet - thanks for the tip-off

rosalynn,

love what you bought! i wish i had seen the squiggle dress sooner :shock:
the louboutins were a great buy :wink:
with regards to further markdowns i was actually waiting for more. they only marked down once since they started their sale but yeah, i suppose it is all goin on the outnet ..

Thanks, yeah, I love the Louboutins, worn them several times already as I bought them pretty early on into the sale. They were the ones yay/nayed in the other thread. Glad I got them despite the few nays on there.

I am in love with Vivienne Westwood Anglomania, some of my favourite dresses are by her.

I never even knew of outnet before seeing this thread, I feel a bit silly now, but I think I'll feel even sillier once I've bankrupted myself, haha!

Is it only me, i am noticing that netaporter is raising their prices in comparision to normal retail prices!!!! its ridiclous how stella boots retail over 800 pounds at netaporter and the same boot retail for 575 pounds! someone explain to me whats with their prices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->