Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody Call It Quits

It's safe to say that it's true :cry:

O.Crap! Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson Are Over

By Kristin Veitch
Dec 4, 2006 3:43 PM

Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson have called it quits. According to Life & Style magazine, the couple, who began dating in 2004, are parting ways.
This shouldn't come as too much of a surprise to followers of this column (and also the eagle-eyed scribblings of former Party Girl Lara Morgenson), because we've noted that it's been quite some time since Adam and Rachel have gone out together in public. (Once upon a time, they were attached at the hip-hugger hip.)
Anyway, fellow O.C. fans, I'd like you all to take a moment with me to mourn this sad loss. Not only were they one of the cutest onscreen and offscreen couples in the history of the talking box (big words, and I stand by 'em!), but the fact that these two didn't break up years ago—when I was still single and scrawling Kristin Brody all over my Trapper Keeper, well, some might say that's pretty dang sad, too.
Now the big question, of course, is what's in store for their O.C. alter egos: Summer and Seth. Sources tell me that back in the day, when Adam and Rachel first started dating, producers told them they'd keep Seth and Summer together forever—even if the actors ever broke up. So, hey, that's actually good news for Summer and Seth fans, no?

Such sad news, they were adorable!

Oh well, more Adam Brody for me!!! :innocent:

i was so used to them together..:(
first jen and brad, then reese and ryan, they were one of my last hopes on hollywood couples :cry:

Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody Split

TUESDAY DECEMBER 05, 2006 07:00PM EST
By Mary Margaret

rachel_bilson.jpg

Rachel Bilson and Adam Brody – who play a couple on The O.C. – have broken up off-screen, PEOPLE has confirmed.

“It was a typical romance and they just grew apart,” a source close to the pair tells PEOPLE, adding, “They’ve been on and off for awhile now.”

In October, the couple of three years denied breakup rumors. That month, they were spotted looking lovey-dovey strolling hand-in-hand in Toronto where Bilson was shooting the sci-fi drama Jumper. Yet that romantic scene wasn't an indication that they were still together, says the source: "Exes do hang out."

But during Brody's gig with his band Big Japan at Hollywood's Viper Room on Dec. 2, Bilson – normally a fixture at his performances – was noticeably absent, fueling rumors that their romance was over.

In April, Bilson, 25, gushed about her beau, telling Teen People that Brody, 27, is her best friend. "We always have a lot to talk about, and we tell each other everything. I feel like I have everything now – the dog, the house, the job and him. I can't ask for anything more!" (Together the couple adopted a pit-bull terrier, Penny Lane.)

Early in their relationship, the low-profile couple, who started dating during the first season of The O.C. , denied rumors that they were engaged.
people.com

posted by kochie332 in rachel bilson thread

Whatever... Did you know that Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes have also broken up :cry: . What is going on lately?

oh...so sad....they actually seemed like a couple and not a hollywood thang....

That is so sad, they seemed like one of those couples that really 'matched'. They were so cute!

shades of truth said:
That is so sad, they seemed like one of those couples that really 'matched'. They were so cute!

I totally agree, they looked perfect together, both very cute, sweet and fun
- like the perfect match.

SiennaInLondon said:
Whatever... Did you know that Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes have also broken up :cry: . What is going on lately?

Do you mean Diane Kruger? If so, :cry: .

And :cry: about Rachel and Adam too; they were adorable.

Awww!!:cry: I loved Adam and Rachel together. They seemed like such a down-to-earth couple. I am curious as to how their storyline on the OC will pan out. It'll be like Sophia and Chad all over again..except that Adam and Rachel's break up seems amiable..but then again who knows! I thought they would last a long time!:(

sorry if this sounds insensitive, but wouldn't it be kind of fun to see who they both date next? they have been together for so long, they are perfectly BORING. i'm thinking he will go for someone more 'indie' and she may go for someone even more 'dorky'. hmm i can't quite think of who, any ideas?

Oh my God that sucks. I really liked them together. I had faith that they wouldn't be like any other Hollywood couple.

I think she might go for Zach Braff...

I have read that Adam is now dating Ashlee Simpson....????!!!!

Is it truuee?? :(

^^^ I think I may lose all faith in the human race if that is true!

NOO!! that would be so tragic if he was going out with ashlee simpson!

Annabel said:
Do you mean Diane Kruger? If so, :cry: .

And :cry: about Rachel and Adam too; they were adorable.

No I meant Katie Holmes. Still reeling. Fresh wound for me. I can still smell the creek water. Or something.

I'm refusing to believe that this is true:cry: .......even if it has been reported everywhere.:ninja:

It seems like they're gonna be the type to hook up again later in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->