Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody Call It Quits

cosmicangel

Reaction score
What a gloomy Monday!

Sad news O.C. fans: real-life couple Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson have ended their two-years plus relationship, reports the new issue of Life & Style Weekly, on newsstands later this week.
The pair have been fighting breakup rumors all fall and have rarely been photographed together in the last few months.
"They've been done for a few weeks," a friend close to the couple tells Life & Style. "They are just done. That's all there is to it. There's no drama. They just ended it."
Both Bilson and Brody have been hitting the party circuit solo recently.
According to nightlife insiders in LA, Adam's been spending a lot of time without Rachel at the clubs and on the town.
Reps for the two would not comment.

source : perezhilton.com

Quite a few couple are breaking up lately...

What a shame I thought they were great together.

hm...this hasn't been confirmed by their reps though...

^yea no rep has confirmed it yet..which is a good thing!

Yeah but almost everything perez posts ends up being true unfortunately.

no!!! this is the only celeb couple i have ever really cared about. i wonder if things are weird for them on the set now.

Yeah, maybe we should wait to hear from their reps before rushing into a conclusion. But it would suck, if it was true, since I thought they were really cute together.

yeah, they are young and were together for ages and working together, that is a bit much

I wonder what's gonna happen on The OC?! It might be hard for them to play bf/gf on the show when they're not together in real life. That sucks! I loved them! Actually...I luv Adam Brody more!:P

I HOPE IT'S A RUMOUR! They are like the only lasting couple there is lately in Hollywood.

this can't be happening. they are the ebst couple ever
i just can't stand it

o my gosh no, they seemed so happy in love.they were my favourite couple, hope they are both happy and being supported by their friends and family:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->