Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody Call It Quits

this can't be true, they look alike too much and many long-term couples look alike...this better be a rumor

This is sooooo not happening! There have been rumours before but not like this! NOOOOOOOO!

Yes it is. On and off the camera? It was bound to happen. Plus she is such a cutie I'm sure tons of guys are standing in line to replace Sethela.

I loved them together, they were so cute..im sure they are plenty of people wanting to comfort both of them, they both seem very funny and sweet:heart:

That sniffling sound you hear? It's the legions of Seth and Summer worshippers in deep mourning over the demise of Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson's real-life romance. The adorably hipster "O.C." honeys have reportedly called it quits after more than two years of joined-at-the-bony-hip togetherness. "It was a typical romance and they just grew apart," a mole tells People. "They've been on and off for a while now." According to Us Weekly, Brody, 26, and Bilson, 25, split in mid-November after spending a month trying to work out their differences. But is the lanky actor already back in action? Us spied him chatting up Ashlee Simpson at an L.A. promotional event on Nov. 29, with a bystander recounting, "He was talking to her closely and making her laugh again and again."

msn.com

i'll kill myself if he dated ashlee simpson :angry:

^ I heard the Ashlee thing too. IMO, that is a major step down. It's like trading in a Prada bag for a Baby Phat bag.

Apparently they might be back on:

A Socialite's Life has a very reliable source who recently dined with Adam Brody (the occasion involved turkey, hint hint) and some hot info was passed around. Evidently, he didn't know he had been broken up with by Rachel Bilson as he was excited about her returning from Rome. He spilled that Mischa Barton is "a nice girl" but that she had totally "burned her bridges with the directors" over at the O.C. (hence the fiery Marissa Cooper car crash death she earned) and our source was also privy to the knowledge that Adam gets the munchies. A LOT. Make of that what you will. Apparently, he's a really nice guy despite the flannel.
From ONTD via A Socialite's Life

I really hope this is true and they're back together :lucky: :flower:

Don't get your hopes up, I can't see where in that piece it implies they might still be together.

The blog entry has been amended to "November" not just turkey, all it means is they might not have broken up before she came home from Rome last month. He just says Adam wasn't predicting a split before she came home, which was ages ago, all the rumors about the break up came about 10-14 days later. That still fits in with most stories that they broke up, and we know Rachel has been home from Rome since just after Thanksgiving and there have been zero photos or sitings of them together.

Not saying they aren't still together but I don't see how this piece even hints that they are, the blogger is basically saying "Adam didn't know Rachel was going to break up with him" not "I've got scoop they're still together", which is what he would have gone with if he could.

NO! i really loved them as a couple! they need to get back together..

i'm dying to know why they broke up... they were perrfect together and they always looked so in love!

Wafaya said:
i'm dying to know why they broke up... they were perrfect together and they always looked so in love!

In Life and Style a few months ago they said
"She says it's not healthy to settle down so young, and she wants to see what else is out there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->