New Female Models To Watch

^ Same reaction on Anne. Beautiful facial structure! Gotta love that strong chin. Even better for her if she grows a couple more inches but other than that it's totally worth it for Elite to have her around.

i think Ester is quite striking, her eyes and profile are stunning ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Iman at Zodiac Model Management! :heart:

ImanBeauty1DD.jpg

(via Zodiac)

Thread: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/iman-mcdonnaugh-185673.html#post10897753

Elaine Carlin with Major NY

Height: 5'8"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 34"
Dress: 0-2 US
Shoe: 9.5 US
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Hazel

majormodel.com

Man, Tami's something else... keeping my fingers crossed for her!

Stina Rapp from Sweden at Modellink and Elite Stockholm

pola021.jpg

pola041.jpg

models via Stereo_Flo

Ewa @ Vox Models (Poland)

She's 22, from Poland, and 178cm. Brand new but certainly knows how to photograph beautifully.

Just beautiful and so natural. Also saw a video of her, pure charisma. Very Calvin/Jil in a way....

According to today news from her mother agency FB profile, she's confirmed by Ford/NYC. B) And by the way, other girl from VOX Adrianna is confirmed by Muse/NYC. B) Such a good news for that small and young agency. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anmari Botha from New Zealand @ Red11/IMG worldwide

She's 5'11.5"

69lv9w.jpg

1zp5xxt.jpg

30bh8qw.jpg

t62f6d.jpg

source: redeleven.tumblr.com

I like Anmari, she was Givenchy exclusive, but not much work after it
I hope she will walk more shows this season!

I like Anmari, she was Givenchy exclusive, but not much work after it
I hope she will walk more shows this season!

I thought she had done relatively well, she did a few more givenchy presentations, walked for armani, margiela and Jean Paul Gaultier amongst other lesser names at Couture week, She shot the Philip Lim 3.1 and Badgley Mischka lookbooks and a few others too I believe, as well as a spread in Wonderland and I hear she has some very exciting projects ready to come out relatively soon as well. She's back in NZ right now having a bit of a break (hah, I think she's been working most days so not so much of a break) but yeah. Not doing TOO badly I'd say haha.

^^ I couldn't agree more with you. I think Anmari did well as a newbie who has just started out. I'm pretty sure she would walk more shows in the next season. Btw that girl cologne_rock posted seems spectacular!

Karoline Bjornelykke @ Women Paris
She is really stunning! :heart:
Karoline-Bjornelykke-269.jpg

models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"