Who Will Sweep Up At The F/W 10.11 Shows?

I can't believe Lisane, Frida, Anastasia, Sophie and Hanne are in the top 10. To me they are more like filler-models. All the other girls on that list are directional and book shows based on their strong runway presence.

:innocent:

Milan F/W10.11 Top Catwalkers:

1. Jacquelyn Jablonski/ELITE- 21
2. Kasia Strauss/WOMEN- 18
3. Monika Jagaciak/IMG, Constance Jablonski & Sigrid Agren/ELITE- 17
4. Frida Gustavsson/IMG- 14
5. Lisanne de Jong/JOY & Karmen Pedaru/NEXT- 13

Melissa Tamarijn walked 14 shows :flower:

^ oh yes, I forgot about her :wink: I even tallied her showlist :lol: stupid me :lol:

Here's our current Top Catwalkers for this season :

1.) Jacquelyn Jablonski- 52
2.) Frida Gustavsson- 50
3.) Tao Okamoto- 49
4.) Lisanne de Jong- 46
5.) Shu Pei- 45
6.) Sigrid Agren- 43
7.) Monika "Jac" Jagaciak- 42
8.) Hanne Gaby Odiele- 41
9.) Abbey Lee Kershaw- 39
10.) Anastasia Kuznetkova & Sophie Srej- 38

If I forgot something, feel free to add it :smile: :flower:

mine's a bit different:

1) Jacquelyn Jablonski - 52
2) Frida Gustavsson - 50
3) Tao Okamoto - 49
4) Anastasia Kuznetsova - 48
5) Lisanne de Jong - 47
6) Hanne Gaby Odiele - 46
7) Shu Pei - 45
8) Sigrid Agren - 44
9) Alana Zimmer - 43
10) Constance Jablonski - 42
Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak - 42

I forgot about Alana :wink: In my tally, Constance booked 41 :lol: Anastasia walked 48? Really? oh I need to double check my again :D

I must've done something wrong with Sigrid's showlist cause I have her for only 43 shows lol.

^ I think you just counted wrong. :wink: I checked with yours just in case I missed something and all the shows were there. 18 NY, 9 London, 17 Milan

I'm a little tired of seeing Lisanne everywhere. She does nothing for me.

^They certainly count towards a model's own merit, but those shows are ultimately more geared towards local models and "special guests" (e.g. Eniko in Madrid this season). The goal of the main set of TFS showlists are to gauge the directional faces that may eventually move on to the major editorial/campaign bookings, and the shows of NY-London-Milan-Paris have garnered that reputation first and foremost :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get your point, but anyway in the case of Madrid what I've seen is everything less "local" models: Eniko Mihalik, Iris Strubegger, Marlena Szoka, Ania Trubalska, Daiane Conterato, Diana Farkhullina, Michaela Kocianova, Denisa Dvorakova, Jennifer Messelier, Iris van Berne, Egle Tvirbutaite, Zuzana Straska, Anna Gushina, Juana Burga... On the other hand we had truly local, spanish girls who maybe didn't rock the scene but they centainly could do, most of them have showcards for Milan or Paris and I'm pretty sure they have followers in this forum. Actually, the special guests in Madrid were spanish models as Jon Kortajarena, Madelaine Hjört or Helena Barquilla.

I understand it's hard to watch these second line shows on the net although I'd like them to be counted too, I just wanted to expose my opinion :wink:

^They certainly count towards a model's own merit, but those shows are ultimately more geared towards local models and "special guests" (e.g. Eniko in Madrid this season). The goal of the main set of TFS showlists are to gauge the directional faces that may eventually move on to the major editorial/campaign bookings, and the shows of NY-London-Milan-Paris have garnered that reputation first and foremost :flower:
I totally see your point and agree with it. I guess in my mind, if I am assessing how active a model is during the season, I do factor in Madrid. I can see it not being part of an official count, but I liked what you did last season and that was you did a footnote where you acknowledged how if Madrid were counted, it would have affected the list of top walkers - in that case (IIRC), the only model affected was Iris Strubegger.

Thanks for understanding guys - the footnotes are DEFINITELY necessary as you are absolutely correct in them still being part of a model's diligent repertoire for the season. It's great to see Madrid expanding in the way you described, nocturne - but I think it's still difficult for both media and audience to pay as close attention, unfortunately, and thus the impact that's felt internationally is much less. Perhaps someday soon, though (And definitely if it didn't happen at the same time as London :lol: )!

But nocturne you do bring up a good point as to who was there this season - I honestly had no idea it was that many notable girls myself...it's just that if we were to count Madrid officially, we would have to be fair and count Brazil, Copenhagen, Berlin...and as a result I feel like the accuracy of totals would actually be negatively affected as the other fashion weeks simply aren't covered as extensively or as closely followed on the forum :( If people do want to submit extra cities though I think it's definitely ok - when I do the Individual Lists thread I'll just do some sort of separation to make things clearer :smile: Maybe something like this for those like Iris:

FW10 TOTAL (Including [Additional city name]:(
FW10 TOTAL (Primary 4-city Cycle:(
FW10 TOTAL MILAN/PARIS:

I just hope we do get some very accurate numbers from our contributors :lol:

OMG! Jacquelyn will probably be the new Catwalk Queen this season..she walked 74 shows!!! shoot! Jersey girl deserves a good rest after this :wink:

^and she wasn't even in london right? Imagine how many shows she would have been doing when she went to london

Sorry if this is an unrelated question, but who holds the record for walking most shows? I heard a mention of Daria Werbowy, but I could not find out how many shows she walked and if London was included in this tally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blipster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->