New Faces For F/W 2004

model_mom

Reaction score
In the next few weeks many new models will be arriving in New York City to compete for spots in the Fall/ Winter 2004 shows. Who do you think has a chance to be named " the next big thing" of the season?

I think Querelle who is with City in Paris is going to have agreat season due to her miu-miu AND prada campaigns. :flower:
Otherwise keep updated with models.com they alwasy have a great view on who is going to be hot stuff next season.

Anne Marie Van Dijk-NY Model Mgmt

Nicola Dow-Major Model Mgmt <~* She's unknown now, but is going to blow up. She did like 14 small shows last fashion week, and worked a TON in Milan.

ones2 watch is a wondeful site :flower:

I have no idea who'll be big - but I think Gemma will, she's very pretty

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Jan 20th, 2004 - 4:02 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Jan 20th, 2004 - 4:02 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nader@Jan 19th, 2004 - 8:01 pm
ooh look taylor's there!
WoohoooO!!! :woot: :innocent: B) [/b][/quote]
Will you be doing castings for the shows Taylor? Good luck if so! :flower:

Originally posted by kate@Jan 19th, 2004 - 7:45 pm
I like Anna Maria Jagodzinska and Gemma. Who really knows for sure though. Another good site featuring new model is:
http://ones2watch.fifingers.com/profiles.html
My gosh! There are so many beautiful girls on this site! I found a few more that I like and hope do well:
Inguna w/Fashion - She has such a sweet face and I :heart: her hair!

Valentina w/Marilyn

Ali w/Ford - Beautiful face! Have liked her for some time. Look for her to do well.

Dasha w/Marilyn - Have also liked her for awhile. Very beautiful girl!

Taylor - looking very pretty.

Like I said...there are so many beautiful new faces. It will interesting to see who is cast for the shows! Exciting :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->