New York Fashion Week S/S 11 Schedule

There's some shows already up on style.com, this is exciting!

Proenza Schouler still hasn't announced the venue?
I thought it'd just be a Milk again...

I am definitely going to try and stalk their show out this year.

Does anyone know if Marios Schwab for Halston is happening during NYFW? I don't see anything on the list....

does anybody know if tess giberson is doing anything? she hasn't updated her facebook page or anything.

I'd give anything to go! O.O But thank god for the internet :wink:

what's with Erin Wasson? Doesn't she do a show this time?

Has anyone headed to Lincoln Center to go model hunting or just take pictures? I am hoping to get see some girls after Anna Sui tomorrow but I have no idea where I should park myself to have the best chance.

Find out which tent or hall it is in and there should be signs for 'backstage' and such- the models all smoke so they will hang outside a lot... just get there early since they usually dash off once the show is over....:wink:

Does anybody know how the move to the Lincoln Center has gone down? I know that before the move the press were skeptical of the move, but I wonder what opinion they have now? Its interesting that in the last couple of seasons there have been big changes at 3 of the 4 capitals, London had an immensely successful move to somerset house from the natural history museum, and similarly Milan sees big changes this season with venue moves, and i'm wondering what effect it has on the way the week works?

^ I can't imagine how it could be anything but a success! Bryant Park was way too small and in the middle of one of the busiest parts of the city- Lincoln Center makes much more sense for everyone involved! :wink:

when is the oscar de la renta show??

nevermind i found it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->