Next Top Male Model!

fleur137 said:
^I hope not...perhaps the judges shoule be PMed? :unsure:

I'm not in this game anymore but I think the judges should be PMed...I mean there are games waiting for this one to finish no? :unsure:

^
I agree, if this game isn't going to continue then it should be locked and then another that has been waiting should be allowed to begin.

Ok I'm gonna PM the judges...I know I'm not playing anymore but I don't think it's fair for the people who are waiting for this to end.

Don't lock this thread! I will have your results in just a moment... I've decided to come back, since it seems my baby has been abandoned :sad:

Results

First of all, let me say that I find it so sad that this thread has been abandoned :cry: However, I will not let the end of the game die. I promise! Now, onto judging...

Buttons (Marios Lekkas) - Good entry, but I wasn’t really feeling the second entry. That said, Marios always looks beautiful, and the first entry was pretty good. 6/10

Indie (Shaun Haugh) - This has got to be one of the best entries of the game so far, especially the second pic. If liking a guy like that is wrong, I certainly don’t wanna be right! 9.5/10

Kiddokiddo (Jeremy Dufour) - I really feel the emotions in these pics, they were good choices if not a bit safe on the second one. 7.5/10

Royal-Galliano (Vincent Lacrcq) - The first picture is good, but the second pic is easily the best pic in this category! 8/10

Faith Akiyama (Boyd Holbrook) – That first pic is certainly too hot to handle! Boyd is such a great model, and you choose very good pics of him! 8/10

J’adore-DioR (Will Chalker) – Nice entry, effective if not a bit boring. 7/10

That means that Marios Lekkas will be leaving :cry:

Could someone give me a list of the challenges you’ve had so that I could come up with a new one? Thanks! :flower:

I can't even remember what my entry was for Marios but it's good to see that the game has been revived. :wink: :D

Good luck to all you guys :flower:

Neuveau Challenge

Since no one got me a list of the previous challenges (and I was too lazy to look them up myself on the thread) I'll just trust this is a one you haven't had before :wink: Picture One: Freedom! Forever!- This picture of your guy shows him at his most anti establishment; be it rock and roll or hippy dippy Picture Two: This Is A Man's World- This pic is to contrast the last one; post a picture of your guy in biz attire, looking ver establishmentDeadline: As long as it takes for everyone to get entries in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->