Next Top Male Model!

:shock: ...I haven' t checked this thread out in awhile. I wasn' t aware the new challenge was posted. I'll get my entry in soon.

so guys the time's up, everyone is eleminited and Marios is the winner:lol::lol:.
No seriously what's HAPPENING?:doh:
So should i give you 4 days more?:angry::rolleyes:

i think it's because this game has been out-of-action, so to speak, for a while and no one knows when it's back in action. so i think it's kinda hard for everyone to complete the challenge with the same efficiency as before. perhaps they should be PMed to let them know because some ppl prob are not aware of the new challenge

S H A U N H A U G H

sick PRIDE, a dead heart, somebody else
you wanna get well on your own...

...but you’ll take advantage
til you think you’re being used
cos’ without an enemy

your ANGER gets confused.

pics modelhommes forum

^Sorry guys, been really busy, couldn't keep up with the game....here's my entry
btw, great entries, indie, buttons:woot: Shaun's cute:heart:

J E R E M Y D U F O U R

GLUTTONY (GULA)
jeremydufouraristocoupleluomovca8.jpg

Look at that plate full of spaghetti!!! Would you believe that Jeremy is indulging all that food. Who does he thinks he is? Kristy Alley? Delta Burke? Judging from his satisfying expression, he seems to like it, he likes it a lot, but doesn't he know over indulgence of food is considered a deadly sin? Why are you over eating, Jeremy? Are you sad and lonely? Cause when you're sad and lonely, you crave for other things, like food perhaps? Why are you so sad, Jeremy? Is it because of an obsession of a woman.....that other sinful obsession when you can't get something that you want???

LUST (LUXURIA)
533u0ohuw2mf6.jpg

.....Mischa, that girl...she's amazing, she's sexy...Jeremy loves her hypnotizing scent, her luxurious lips, her soulful eyes, her sensational smile, her porcelain skin, her flowing blonde locks ...he yearns to touch her, caresses her beautiful swan neck...he feels the desire to kiss her ears. She looks so beautiful at the shoot, he can barely keep his lustful thoughts to himself. He's OBSESSED, she's like a forbidden fruit he wants to take a bite out of...but right now, all he can do is staring at her from behind, running his fingers through her hair and pretending that he's just there to do a job....but Gosh, why does it have to be so sinful???

source: modelhommes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: Gosh, that was hard cause I absolutely hate Mischa Barton:lol:

Vincent Lacrocq #6

VINCENT LACROCQ.:heart:
Sloth...

Vincent looks so lazy in this picture so I have no idea what to type. It's just sloth...:doh:-_-

Pride...

Vincent had pride that he was brave enough to show one of the films of himself as a naked baby infront of all his friends. Deep down he knew he was a cute baby... And the whole shocked face was just an act...

:ninja::rofl:
Credit: successmodels & JR1

Boyd Holbrook presents:
TWO DEADLY SINS

:heart:LUST:heart:

There are no holds barred here as Boyd devours Elise Crombez's mouth like it's the end of the universe. Of course, his sentiments are returned, and the result is a scene of wrestling tongues and water-drenched bodies that dares you to take a second gander. Anyone with any bit of hormone running through their system would feel heat rising to their cheeks at the sight of this erotic moment :blush: Would you dare place this image as your desktop wallpaper? :wink:

:sick:SLOTH:sick:

It is a glorious day outside, yet Boyd would rather remain idle indoors rather than bask in the bright, refreshing sunlight. "I'm sick of life," his slouched position seems to say. "I'm sick of modeling, photographers, posing, working, EVERYTHING. Why can't they even leave me to chew on my necklace, for goodness sakes?!"
Since his wish of being left alone will not come true, Boyd reserves to stare at his own exposed belly, eventually becoming fascinated with how it rises up and down with each breath he takes.

Source: boyd.invisible-cities.net

ELISE!ELISE!ELISE! ok i know this is a male model comp but still! gosh that pic is hot!

Will Chalker

Pride

Will' s expression and that famous smirk on his face shows just how proud he is of being a dashing young dandy.

Lust

A simple shot of a young couple who embrace each other passionately. Will has been longing for this moment for quite awhile.

modelhommes.com

Heey guys! I got my laptop back :heart: So if your kind judges would consider it, I would love to help judge a few of the challenges! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->