Next Top Male Model!

eliminations

ok guys,here are the eliminations,everyone was great and it was a very though decision...

and that leaves fionn and shaun at the bottom

and the boy leaving us today is....

Fionn MacDiarmid with truebluejen
sorry to see you go:(

Shaun is safe, you should be more carefull next time:flower:

Thats ok, I don't think Fionn has an editorials left anyway:lol:

Good luck everyone!

Bye tbj and Fionn:(
Congrats to Boyd :flower:
Hopefully this game will continue on...:unsure:

FIONN IS OUT?????

DANNY AND FIONN???

Is there no justice in the games of the fashion world? :cry:

Can someone tell me who the women on the right of the second pic in post 179 is?

just wondering if we are goin to get new challenge soon....:unsure: :huh: Sorry for the impatience:blush:

next challenge coming today or tomorrow.I'm just waiting for masquerade's reply
flowers.gif

next challenge

the seven deadly sins!!

PRIDE
ENVY
GLUTTONY
LUST
ANGER
GREED
SLOTH

Ok,for this challenge you should pick two of the seven deadly sins
and show them through your model
.Write a story about that,is your model for e.g envious or angry and why?
You are allowed to use only eds and ads,except for faith who can use any picture she wants,since she's our winner from the previous challenge:flower:

You have 4 days to complete this challenge,if you have any questions just ask^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
So very ANTM Cycle 4! I love it! :wink: No coffin shots, though, I imagine...

Marios

Lust

Marios_Lekkas_53.jpg

(stormmodels.com)

Marios is infactuated with one woman. A young, glamourous heiress who spends her days by the beach and shopping, then spends her nights partying wildly at the best clubs in town. This girl has been called shallow by many, yet Marios simply cannot get her off his mind. Everywhere he looks she is there, her sparkling eyes gazing back at him. However this is only in his mind, in reality the girl is engaged to a wealthy business man, who will buy her anything she wants to keep her happy. Marios has succumbed to one of the seven deadly sins, LUST and he cannot control his feelings anymore. As he stares out of his condo window, all he sees is her, yet again. This girl would never leave the security of having all that money, but is she really that happy? What kind of girl would not notice Marios in a crowd and become bedazzled by his handsome good looks...

Anger

003-marios.jpg

(modelhommes.com)

Marios is angry, so angry that he feels his head is going to explode. Although this picture is surreal, the red sparks emphasise his anger and his expression is undeniably showing anger and frustation. Marios is furious that his best friend has been killed by a group of thugs, killed for just the £50 in his wallet. Although Marios is normally the cool and composed type of guy, he has become increasingly angry since his friend's death. Someone he cares for and respects is gone forever and nothing can bring him back. Marios is so full of anger that he takes it out on anything, even his own dog. But just how far will this deadly sin take Marios to settle the score with those thugs...​

Last edited by a moderator:
ummm:unsure:what's going on.I said that you have 4 days to complete the challenge 3 days ago and there is just one entry!:huh::doh:

mine will be soon in, I forgot to post it yesterday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->