Next Top Model: Successes and Failures

Ann C3 has consistantly done solid commercial work. I'm sure she makes good money.

Mollie right now might be the most accomplished in terms of "high-fashion" work. She had an only-girl editorial in Vogue Nippon, and other solid publications like Mixte, Tush, French Cosmo, and the cover of Vogue Suggestions (Italia).

Fatima also has done well, US Marie Claire and others...

I liked Saleisha when she was in the show :smile: I though she had a lot of commercial potential. What has she been up to? someone fill me in :flower:

Love this thread, i have no idea that Jane was so successfull! I think she is very look a like of Hailey Clauson without that awful mouth of course.

hmm no one

:lol: I was thinking the same.

I keep an eye out for Jaslene...she seems like she's really trying to break into the industry, doing all the smaller shows and campaigns. she walked NY fashion week a few years ago. no big name in fashion has really stood behind her to get the ball rolling though.

she's the kind of girl who I like to see make it big.

Someone like Adrian Curry won the contest and pretty much bitched about how the contract wasn't clear and she didn't get what was promised, blah blah, instead of just going out there and pounding the pavement - like what a real model would have to do.

ooh, I adore Lauren Brie.

Saleisha has gotten a lot of commercial work- recurring with Seventeen magazine, Macy's, Old Navy, etc. She's done a bit of runway too.

I think Nicole Fox is doing quite well? (not sure tho)

I really really like her.

Nicole from cycle 5 has done pretty well. She had a Marie Claire Malaysia cover and Nylon Mexico cover. I think those were the countries anyway. She's also done a lot of catalogue and a few editorials.

Jane and Kendal (now known as Shay) are likely to be the ones who will really make antm proud. Maybe even Brittani Kline, the winner of cycle 16. I'm really excited for these three. I'm also secretely hoping IMG can do something for Ann ward.

Jane and Kendal (now known as Shay) are likely to be the ones who will really make antm proud. Maybe even Brittani Kline, the winner of cycle 16. I'm really excited for these three. I'm also secretely hoping IMG can do something for Ann ward.

I think you're right about Jane, I'm incredibly excited about her career! Her profile on IMG is getting updated. I was excited about Brittani, but her work as of late hasn't really impressed me. Then again it's been about two weeks since they announced her as the winner lol. I had been kind of hoping for Molly, personally.

ARGH, ANN! I honestly think she would have had a much better chance if she'd gone home earlier. Don't think she's ready for IMG. However, her work in her IMG portfolio isn't THAT bad.

Ann C3 has consistantly done solid commercial work. I'm sure she makes good money.

Mollie right now might be the most accomplished in terms of "high-fashion" work. She had an only-girl editorial in Vogue Nippon, and other solid publications like Mixte, Tush, French Cosmo, and the cover of Vogue Suggestions (Italia).

Fatima also has done well, US Marie Claire and others...

Definitely Mollie Sue. She also got Diesel campaign, eds in Vogue Russia, D Magazine, Paper Magazine, etc. And she used to be on the boards at Storm Models, Ford NY, Why Not Milan, etc.

In terms of long term commercial deals, Bre's (cycle 5) contact with Pantene has got to be one of the more lucrative ones, no? I still see her regularly in their tv commercials.

^Oh, I think I meant Garnier. That's the one I see on tv anyway.

Fo, Bre and Nicole (C13) are probably the most successful commercial models. Yaya was also pretty successful commercially.

theres a model that has been in Adidas and other ads for a while, she had freckles and short hair i think. Leslie has also done quite a number of high end catalogues

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->