• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nicole Kidman

W Magazine - Vol.1 2019
ZjWU5dl.jpg

@_magazinecovers tw​

HjpiZLC.jpg

Nicole Kidman in Boy Erased and Destroyer

“In Destroyer, I play a cop who’s been through a lot—she’s very American, very angry, distressed, and disturbed. I wasn’t the first choice for that role—it went to somebody else and she didn’t want to do it. I read the script and put my hand up and said, ‘What about me?’ ”

Did the wardrobe contribute to the character?
We took so long to find the leather jacket that I wear in pretty much every frame of the film. I became so obsessed with that jacket, I would wear it at home. I put it on first thing in the morning. My kids visited the set and were shocked at the way I looked. You know, I’ve been working as an actor since I was 14 years old. It’s a choice, but it’s also a calling. Sometimes, I kind of try to move away, but it always pulls me back.

Comme des Garçons coat, T-shirt, skirt, tights, and boots; headpiece by hairstylist Malcolm Edwards. Inflatable latex costumes by artist Sasha Frolova (throughout).
wmagazine​

In Sydney on December 24, 2018.

k5uKqgj.jpg

Getting on a yacht in Sydney on December 28, 2018.

tjgBGRu.jpg

bellazon.com

qnyHJdS.jpg

The Hollywood Portfolio 2019: Vogue Meets The Women Up-Ending The Status Quo
This awards season, Vogue shines a light on the actors bringing important, female-centric stories to life and proving the tide is finally turning in Hollywood.

Nicole Kidman

Destroyer
and Boy Erased

“It’s the type of role I’ve never been offered before and, perhaps on paper, not the type of role people would think I’m suited to,” says Nicole Kidman of her extraordinary turn as Erin Bell in Destroyer: a gaunt, savagely violent, emotionally wounded detective who’s thrown back into her past when an old case reopens. “It definitely helps to transform into the role,” she says of her altered appearance. Meanwhile, her portrayal of Nancy Eamons in Boy Erased is garnering rave reviews. As a mother trying to reconcile her religious beliefs with having a gay son, Kidman, 51, masterfully brings the complexity of life to bear in her work. “You want only the best for your child,” she tells Vogue. “But you don’t always get it right.”
vogue.com

UK Vogue February 2019

The Hollywood Portfolio: Shine A Light

Photographer: Nick Knight
Stylist: Kate Phelan
Hair: Sam McKnight
Makeup: Laura Dominique
Cast: Nicole Kidman, Carey Mulligan, Laura Harrier, Yalitza Aparicio, Rosamund Pike, Michelle Yeoh, Gemma Chan, Felicity Jones

UK Vogue Digital Edition

Nicole Kidman poses with the AACTA International Award for Best Supporting Actress during the 8th AACTA International Awards -? Media Room" on January 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
bGN6B5E.jpg

8FZJ7VZ.jpg

zimbio​

Nicole Kidman attends the 6th annual Gold Meets Golden party hosted by Nicole Kidman and Nadia Comaneci at The House on Sunset on January 5, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
0l4Lq9p.jpg

f5Kdgg1.jpg

zimbio​

I was disappointed. She did not make it to my top 5 which is very rare.
MK is a joke as a designer and the fabric looks cheap. The color is nice though.

She should have wore the Miu Miu dress to the GG. That is a dress!

The GG dress is hideous, really disappointed too.

In love with the Miu Miu look. Absolutely stunning and definitely should've worn that to the GG.

Nicole Kidman attends the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
dh1JNY3.jpg

AaVSckg.jpg

zimbio​

Why wear basic Kors to the Globes and then wear that incredible Armani to the Critics’ Choice Awards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->