Nicole Richie, DJ AM Split

FASHIONLOVA

Reaction score
Access Hollywood breaks the news that Nicole Richie and her fiance Adam Goldstein have split.
Nicole and Adam "have mutually decided to call off their engagement," Nicole's spokesperson told Access.
Richie, 24, and Goldstein, 32, who goes by the professional name DJ AM, announced their engagement in February.
They have been together for almost two years. Goldstein proposed to Nicole on her 23rd birthday.
Nicole has drawn media attention recently for her noticeable weight loss.
When Access spoke with her father, legendary singer Lionel Richie, he said the stress of his daughter's expanding career was most likely the reason for her shrinking dress size.
"I know what's happening with her right now, she's a nervous wreck," Richie says of Nicole, who was heavier when she co-starred with Paris Hilton on "The Simple Life."
"She's like her father, you can either blow up or you can shrink away," Lionel told us. "And right now, she's just feeling a little bit of the pressures of her new business. So in this case ... she will be all right....Dad is on the case."
She recently released a novel called "The Truth About Diamonds," which was described by ReganBooks as a "no-holds-barred look at Hollywood's new elite, behind the velvet ropes, inside star-studded premieres and parties."

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/5487514/detail.html

oh....they looked so in love in the last pictures :(
.. they were so cute. wow.

id never thought id post this. i did have some pride in not caring about celebrities.. but they were so cute together...:shock:

hmm not sure if I believe this or not. Maybe they decided to call off the engagement but that doesn't mean they broke up.

what s the point of calling off the engagement and staying together??? it s not like they just got engaged or something.

FASHIONLOVA said:
"The Truth About Diamonds," which was described by ReganBooks as a "no-holds-barred look at Hollywood's new elite, behind the velvet ropes, inside star-studded premieres and parties."

Makes you just want to sprint to the bookstore, doesn't it? :innocent:

Anyways...
It's understandable. They're still young- hopefully they realized that they are still in a place of independence in their lives and will wait till the time is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
it s that picture where she was holding on to him for dear life that probably made him realize she s too needy. i met them both and i saw how she is with him, the guy was supposed to be working and she was sitting at a table across from him and text msging him, come onnnnnnnnnnn can u more dependant than that!!!
they look cute together though.

Wow, I normally don't pay much attention to celebrity couple's lives, but this makes me surprisingly sad.

For some reason I always thought they would work. They looked so adorable together...

hahahahahahahahahahha

i know i may seem evil, but this made my day

Yesterday I was surprised over Christina Applegate's break-up, and today.... this takes the cake! Perezhilton said there were reports that she was cheating. Whatever the reason, it is too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I really thought they were going to make it out of all the young Hollywood couples. They looked so happy together.

And I was really looking forwards to their wedding.

masquerade said:
hahahahahahahahahahha

i know i may seem evil, but this made my day

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I feel sorry for them. I hope Nicole doesn't turn completely back into a Paris Hilton clone. She was getting better, I was impressed in how she was turning her life around (since I don't know her personally, I don't know how much of that is actually correct, just judging from her public image.) I hope there was more reason behind this split than what seems to be behind all the other Young Hollywood call of engagement splits.

Jesus... This was the year of Hollywood jumping into relationships too fast:shock: ... and then giving up too easily:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->