Nicole Richie, DJ AM Split

next tara reid will be dating him .. or maybe mary-Kate olsen .. or how about even paris Hilton ..
Maybe Nicole will end up with Kevin because brittneys kicked him out hasnt she?
Prftttttt
Ah i`m so sick of all this
:lol:

maybe its a media stunt to take pressure off the wedding and loose competition aka paris :brows:

wharrt? I'm shocked... they seemed so in love. Where does it say in the article that they're staying together despite breaking off the engagement?

What has been up with this year? All the celebrity couples I actually liked and thought had a chance ended it...Brad and Jen, Nick and Jess, and now Adam and Nicole...

There must be some kind of trend going on here... With all these breakups.. It's getting rather annoying.

FASHIONLOVA said:
what s the point of calling off the engagement and staying together??? it s not like they just got engaged or something.

Some people do that- it's called wedding jitters. I've done it, so why wouldn't they?:unsure:

versace_goddess said:
maybe its a media stunt to take pressure off the wedding and loose competition aka paris :brows:

I believe a media stunt too. I bet they r married by the end of the year :flower:

Congrats to DJ AM. He managed to lose another 100 pounds.
to those who didn't know, DJ AM used to be pretty hefty.

Was an accquaintance of him back when we used to visit the same sneaker boutiques in LA and Vegas

kylie80 said:
I believe a media stunt too. I bet they r married by the end of the year :flower:
Paris has turned getting down the isle into a competition... i wonder if she would want to get married if nicole told everyone she wasnt :woot:

What is going on? Everyone seems to be splitting, must be the up-coming new year..... out with the old and in with the new or something!!

I'm shocked it was only a few days ago we had that full on pda, I guess now that makes sense in a way, it all looked quite put on for the cameras.

Who knows the real reason anymore. All I know is that I am sick of all of these break-ups! And who would have thought that they would break-up before Britney and K-Fed?!

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant believe their broken up they are the cutest couple ever. If they are broken up my bets that Paris will try to get with Adam. Its kinda been a trend recently for celebs to get engaged maybe calling the engagement off is the new trend.
Anyways i hope they stay together

Orane said:
Oh wow I didn't see that one coming :shock:

Howcome?!?!?

They are celebrities. And celebrities split! They don´t stay married hapily ever after...or in this case...they don´t just follow compromises. :lol: ^_^

I'll be quite dissapointed if they have actually split up, I thought they seemed like a pretty strong couple :(

It'll be a shame if the have split, depending on who initiated the split (even thought it says it was mutual) it could be even worse for her.

This is really TOO BAD.. Break ups always suck. I hope both of them are alright.

:shock:

Wow...I didn`t see that coming!

Damn, isn`t Christmas supposed to be the time for harmony? Why is everybody breaking up!?

Im sorry if this sounds harsh, but I dont think many hollywood celebs couples stay together anyway. Im not really that shocked like most people..:unsure:

They were pretty cute together though. I was hoping they could last, but who knows, they may get back together... At the very least, they may have saved themselves the pain and hassle of a divorce. I mean, if your engaged and you know something's wrong, why get married?

Regardless, I hope they are both okay in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->