Nichole Richie and DJ AM back together

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Nicole Richie back with DJ beau

nicole_richie_simplelife.jpg
Nicole Richie has rekindled her romance with ex-fiance Adam Goldstein, it has been claimed.
The couple, who called off their nine-month engagement last December, have been spotted getting intimate at a host of Los Angeles night spots sparking speculation they are back together.
A source told America's Us Weekly magazine: "Nicole convinced him to give her another chance, but they're not engaged. They just want to try again.
"She asked if she could put her ring back on and he said no."
Adam, also known as DJ AM, and Nicole - who dated for 12 months before getting engaged in February 2005 - stayed in touch after the break-up and it is believed they grew close again after a series of heartfelt conversations.
Representatives for the couple are yet to confirm the pair are an item again.

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/90212004.htm

Cool!^_^
Im rooting for them.... I actually thought they looked pretty cute together
does anyone know the reason their engagement was called off in the first place??

I'm happy for them.

I also wonder why they did break up in the first place. :blush:

edit: Please see tFS guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
The cynic in me thinks he's worked out that his profile isn't the same without her, but the romantic in me hopes they work things out.

^ I think they are one of those couples who will always end up back together. Maybe it is the classic "can't live with you, can't live without you" scenario. In any case, I love them together. Granted I know diddly about their relationship....but seeing them together is pleasant to my eyes. LOL.

^I feel the same.
I totally don't care about the girl (I don't even like her), but I do care about the couple she forms with this obscure guy who, by many accounts, is a jerk and a loser.
I probably need help.

I really hope they do get back together. She looked her happiest when she was with him. We'll have to wait and see though...

I think they are prob. just good friends. AM is dating michelle trachtenberg at the moment.

Meg said:
I think they are prob. just good friends. AM is dating michelle trachtenberg at the moment.

Ewww, Michelle Trachtenberg? Yuck, I think I dislike her more than I dislike Nichole Richie.

He reminds me of like- THE first love. He seems like he's good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->