Nicole Richie, DJ AM Split

I still think it's a hoax.
Anyhow, it could just be too much pressure. I know when I was young and travelling, and big things are happening, it is easy to put relationships on the back burner.
To fully grow as a person and individual, I really feel you have to be alone during your prime. 24 is still so young.

From perezhilton.com today:

Nicole Richie finally came out of hiding this past weekend, appearing in public for the first time since it was announced that her relationship with DJ A.M. was over and there'd be no fairytale wedding with elephants.
A trooper, Nico went to a Malibu pet store with two of the most important people in her life, her main gay (Carlos) and her new BFF (Mischa Barton).
Before the split was announced, Richie was supposed to host an LG event this weekend in Vegas, which AM is spinning at. We have a strong inkling, though, that she may pull a no-show. That would be just a wee bit awkward, so soon after the split and all.

The part that reads: "No more fairytale with elephants" had me cracking up. :lol:

Then why are they going to miami together?
This whole thing is way too abrupt?

I had a nightmare last night....it was about Nicole Richie and her fiance splitting up...and how people acted like they cared and started to talk about it in the FASHION SPOT FORUM....:D :P :innocent:

equinox said:
I had a nightmare last night....it was about Nicole Richie and her fiance splitting up...and how people acted like they cared and started to talk about it in the FASHION SPOT FORUM....:D :P :innocent:

:rofl::rofl:

equinox said:

oh but they do care.

people are fascinated with anorexics. :rolleyes:

Nicole and Adam have not split. They have just called off their engagement. And guess why?

Because Adam said to Nicole 'He is not going to marry her until she gains some weight'. I heard this from a source. Sounds reasonable....

lostinemotion said:
Then why are they going to miami together?
This whole thing is way too abrupt?

I think they were already committed to hosting an event there together and will still fufill their porfessional obligations.

British magazines must be really behind regarding this news. Theres been no mention of the split in any magazine ive read.
if you have seen it in any brit mag then pls let me know.

equinox said:

too funny!!!!

I bought a mag last night an Australian mag last night...with the headline on it "SHOCK SPLIT. Nicole Ritchie dumped by Fiancee"

Here's the article
Source: www.ninemsn.com.au
Nicole dumped by fiancé

Adam Goldstein has sensationally dumped his fiancée Nicole Richie. While no official reason has been given for the shock split, speculation is rife the super-skinny former heroin addict is back on drugs.

“They have decided to break off the engagement. The decision is mutual,” Nicole’s rep said in a brief statement.

Although the young lovebirds have stunned even their closest pals by officially announcing they’ve ended their fairytale love affair, insiders reveal the sad split is anything but mutual.

Instead, they say Adam, aka DJ AM, 32, was forced to make the devastating decision to break off his romance with Nicole because of drugs.

Despite repeatedly promising to change, pals say the stick-thin 24-year-old is still struggling to leave old habits in the past.

Much more, including loads of pics in this week's NW magazine.
5105_cover_lgsyd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
From pagesix.com
NICOLE Richie is having a hard time after being dumped by her fiance Adam Goldstein, aka "DJ A.M." Goldstein left Richie because "it was just something that he knew he had to do," said a pal of the super-skinny media personality. The split was unexpected and the day of the break-up, Goldstein and Richie were "still making plans together for trips and business ventures. It really did come right out of left field for Nicole." Richie is said to be devastated and very hurt.

gosh, that makes me sad ^
I have definitely been dumped out of left field, and how shocking it can be...THOUGH in hindsight, it is never really left field.
they didn't date that long if you think about it, so maybe they just needed a break. In the "real" world it happens all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->