Noemie Lenoir

Fujyn

Reaction score
Noemie Lenoir is borned in 1980 in France at Versailles. Her mother is from Madagascar, rather than his father is French. She was discovered buying stamps at a post office near her home in September 1998.

Now, she is living in New York, just because it's easier for his work. More, with her emerald eyes, epic hair and killer walk, Noemie rapidly becames the darling of the fashion set, and in particulary, of his agency : Ford.

Her modeling career is propelled into the upper echelons of the fashion industry. Mario Testino, Peter Lindbergh and etc... have all photographed her, and her magazine appearances include the US edition of Vogue, Elle and Marie-Claire. Her first magazine shoot was for Marie Claire in Paris. She's also campaigned for Ralph Lauren, The Gap, Victoria's Secret, Gucci and others.

Noemie talked about her sudden fame : "I never really enjoy being recognized. I'm not from a show business background, and it is strange to realize that everyone is waiting for me."

Rapidly approaching national goddess status since she made the cover of French edition of Sport Illustrated, she is rarely out of the public eye over here.

Following in the footsteps of her fellow L'Oréal stable mate, and French national obsession, Laetitia Casta, she's just completed filming her part in "Asterix and Obelix : Mission Cleopatre", starring Gerard Depardieu and Monica Belluccci. Notice she told that what she really wants is bigger breasts ;-)) Note that anyone else seems to be complaining about the physique of the Pirelli calendar girl.

Attachments

• noemie.jpg
    noemie.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 158
Other Pic :P

What do u think about her ?

Attachments

• noemie.jpg
    noemie.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 91
she is really pretty :P

Attachments

• noemie_.jpg
    noemie_.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 167
Originally posted by Belowen@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 3:31 am
She has beautiful eyes :woot:
omg... :wacko: they are in fact killer eyes! :shock:
*turn green*
ARRRGH!
:blink: I cant stop looking at them!
*scream*

she s one of my favourite models she can look both commercial or high fashion !

She is so beautiful- I love her skintone! I didn't know she was in the new Sports Illustrated swimsuit mag again- I may have to buy it!

noemie_front_02.jpg

She's very beautiful and natural. But not one of my favourites though.

If I can remember correctly, she did a few L'Oreal ads too I think.

yes she did she actually has a couple of ads under her sleeve i wish bwgreyscale was stilol here id check

she's very beautiful and I always like seeing her in ads. She has a nice photo in one of Marc Baptiste's books. :heart: her!

Originally posted by PradaP@Feb 23rd, 2004 - 9:15 pm
If I can remember correctly, she did a few L'Oreal ads too I think.
does anyone have pics of those ads?
i'd really like to see more of those killer eyes :rolleyes: ! *arrrgh!* :P

thank u, fijyn! :flower:
now i know all the celebrities spokerspeople for loreal
speaking of loreal, i think i really like loreal
hahaha... :D

o wow... did u guys know charlize theron also do loreal ads? o wowww... :o
i can't believe they didn't put natalia vodianova there! *shock* what?!?

anyway, i really like noemie now! her eyes are so beautiful! i'm so jealous! *argh!*

omg... i just realized she was at the jp gaultier haute couture show
here's more pics!

Attachments

• 10NEOMIE_LENOIR1.JPG
    10NEOMIE_LENOIR1.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->