Numéro April 2007 (82) : Daria Werbowy by Greg Kadel

o'sole

Reaction score
journaux.fr

Attachments

• Numero 82 cover-Daria Werbowy.jpg
    Numero 82 cover-Daria Werbowy.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 120
I'm officially in the stage where a part of me misses seeing Daria, now that its not such an abundent over exposure. This image is great, she look regal on the cover and cannot wait to see the insides.

For me, Numero rarely disappoints, and I don't even speak French!

Not thrilled by the cover - it's a bit underwhelming. But it's nice to see Daria on a cover. :heart:

I really like it. She looks like she has power and strength. Go, Daria!

Dissapointing.
Expected a lot better from Daria.

i can't decide whether i love or hate it!
good to see daria though

NIce to see Daria, but it is a boring cover. I guess Greg Kadel shot it...

Wow that cover is breathtaking.....the best cover we've seen in MONTHS! I'm so glad for Numero because it saves all the boring covers on Vogue US and all those other generic magazines.

Daria looks incredible! Majestic is a term that first comes to mind.

They should have captured her amazing face in a close up shot but I can' t hate on this cover either. She looks wonderful :heart:

J'ador-DioR said:
They should have captured her amazing face in a close up shot but I can' t hate on this cover either. She looks wonderful :heart:
darias face in close up NEVER gets boreing. :flower:

Fantastic! Daria's languid elegance is a precious contrast to her cave-woman getup.

this is gorgeous. yay daria!! :heart:

this magazine is so rarely sold here though, so we'll see if i can even track it down.

The cover isn't too intriguing, in my opinion. Hopefully the contents will more interesting than this.

daria can do no wrong. she can make a boring photo look amazing.

LibertyRose said:
Fantastic! Daria's languid elegance is a precious contrast to her cave-woman getup.

what's a cave-woman getup? :o

i'm loving this cover. certainly a close up would have been more conventional, but there's something very dramatic (a contrast^?) that is the current mature sign of daria's modeling.
:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->