Numéro May 2007 (83) : Hilary Rhoda by Greg Kadel

in New in town who is in the 6th pic?

Li Ya Fan said:
Unk is Anabela. Thanks, maud! :kiss:

I'm excited to see several of these eds, sounds like a good issue.
OMG I adore this girl and didn't recognise her :ninja: :ninja: :rolleyes:
Thank you for info Li Ya fan, and you're welcome :flower: :heart:

youarearockstar said:
WOW! I feel like this is going to be a great edition. The last Numero was fine, but so pastel that I felt like I was on a sugar high. This one looks much more moody like I'm used to.

Absolutely love the way Shannan looks there. Talk about a second wind in her career!
it`s Marie scanner make pics like that : they`re brighter than the real pics and the last (82 Numero) is also very pastel so it was double-pastel
Please, Marie, alana and Bruna eds:blush: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alien Sex Friend said:
it`s Marie scanner make pics like that : they`re brighter than the real pics and the last (82 Numero) is also very pastel so it was double-pastel
Please, Marie, alana and Bruna eds:blush: :flower:
Bruna is next to come :wink: then I try Alana !!

The New in Town edit is great. I actually love all four of those girls, especially in that type of natural beauty setting. Great to see more work from Anabela as well. Not exactly crazy about the hair, but all in all, its a great way to let some of these new girl's true beauty shine through!

Effleurée by Solve Sundsbo
model: Bruna Tenorio

fdib

Shannan's ed is great !! And she looks gorgeous ^_^

I quite like the New in Town ed as well... unlike Bruna's, she looks terrible, but there's nothing new here, is there ? :D

There is something kinetic about Bruna's ed even though she looks horrific in half the shots. The concept is amazing, the excution, only so so.

Camilla Akrans' pictures keep being to similar too Mert and Marcus' but Shannon is amazing in that edit as per usual.

immaculee by Miles Aldridge with Alana Zimmer

scanned by mariemaud
source- fdib

I don't like Bruna's editorial that much, but the rest of the issue looks absolutely outstanding! I might have to go out of my way to pick this up!

Alana is making me melt right now. Someone turn down the heaters...I'm in like!

Alanna Zimmer looks a bit like Colette (the ex-russian-ck-muse...I don't know if some of you remember)
I'm kind of disappointed by this for the moment... but I have to check out the paper version...

disappointed with Bruna's ed. overall its another typical Numero issue which i dont like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->