Numéro May 2007 (83) : Hilary Rhoda by Greg Kadel

Wow Olgas ed is so hot!! Thanks for posting , I love the styling, especially the first pic in the Chanel minidress and stockings !:heart:

Alana's Virgin Mary edit is one of the best edits I've ever seen. Period. She is the perfect model for this and the photos call to mind stunning religious imagery in an incredibly respectful yet modern manner. I only wish this editorial were longer!

I'm late to the thread but I like the cover. Hilary's eyes are intense.

Alana's dior ad is so amazing. Lovely Shannon and Olga are there as well. Good issue, the cover somewhat lacking in quality but overall good.

Wow, Olga's ed is so hot! Alana's ed just feel so strange, not sure if I like it

Luxx said:
Alana's Virgin Mary edit is one of the best edits I've ever seen. Period. She is the perfect model for this and the photos call to mind stunning religious imagery in an incredibly respectful yet modern manner. I only wish this editorial were longer!

I totally agree, it is an amazing ed, I wish it was longer!

Has anyone seen the awfull potraits of Stella McCartney by Corinne Day? They are airbrushed to death, and I couldn't even recognise Stella. I never liked Corinne Day but these pictures prove how bad a photogrpaher she is, the pictures are horrendous, the worstthing is that in the interview Stella talks about the fact that she isn't afraid of ageing and doesn't mind wrinkles.

Last edited by a moderator:
^hehe, I think it's also part of the quality of this ed (Alana by Miles Aldridge), short yet very intense !

can somebody scan the cover?

^yes, she had one in previous issue but not in than one

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->