Numéro May 2007 (83) : Hilary Rhoda by Greg Kadel

^I've just done it, hope you don't mind :blush:

-Hilary Rhoda by Greg Kadel on the cover
-"My Geisha" with Shannan Click by Camilla Akrans styled by Benhamou
-"New in Town" featuring Pantoliano, Moldovan, utm and Masha Tyelna by Greg Kadel styled by Samuel François
-"Effleurées" with Bruna Tenorio by Solve Sundsbo
-"Extase" with Kim Noorda by Horst Diekgerdes styled by Charles Varenne
-"Brown Sugar" with Kasia Struss by Liz Collins styled by Jonathan Kaye
-"Oeil de Biche" with Olga Sherer by Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiellostyled by Samuel François
-"Immaculée" by Miles Aldridge with Alana Zimmer styled by Samuel François

oooh Marie....I'm liking the content so far! I'm extremely excited to see "New in Town," cannot wait to see Pantoliano and Tyelna together in an edit!

I like Hilary a lot, but this picture is not her best

oh :clap: Kim and Kasia Struss :clap:

I'm excited to see Kim in the Horst ed, I think it will be fab!

i'm a bit disappointed by their choice of models and the fact that Hilary doesn't have an ed inside :ermm:

Can't Kim Noorda go away already ? :ninja: I'm happy to see Olga and Alana though

Last edited by a moderator:
ASF I second that, anything that Alana does in editorials is genius, I can't wait to see this!

Shannan's editorial's title has me intrigued -- can't wait to see scans! :woot:

And Kim, Kasia, Olga, Alana...:clap:

Alana by Miles and Kim by Horst!
Fantastic issue :D

WOW! I feel like this is going to be a great edition. The last Numero was fine, but so pastel that I felt like I was on a sugar high. This one looks much more moody like I'm used to.

Absolutely love the way Shannan looks there. Talk about a second wind in her career!

youarearockstar said:
oooh Marie....I'm liking the content so far! I'm extremely excited to see "New in Town," cannot wait to see Pantoliano and Tyelna together in an edit!
there not exactly together but oh well I love it so much though :heart:
by Greg Kadel featuring Carolina Pantoliano, Diana Moldovan utm and Masha Tyelna

fdib

thank you!I hope to see more of this issue...

Unk is Anabela. Thanks, maud! :kiss:

I'm excited to see several of these eds, sounds like a good issue.

youarearockstar said:
WOW! I feel like this is going to be a great edition. The last Numero was fine, but so pastel that I felt like I was on a sugar high. This one looks much more moody like I'm used to.

Absolutely love the way Shannan looks there. Talk about a second wind in her career!
Yes I had the same problem with last issue, this one seems to bring more diversity, in terms of models, of lenght of the eds, color themes etc.
I hope so for Shannan, her career's interesting, no big highlights but a steady rise, she makes her mark slowly yet strongly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->