by Dusan Reljin
model: Vlada Roslyakova

fdib

Entre la lune et le soleil by Horst Diekgerdes
Romina Lanaro

[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]fdib

[/FONT]

thank you Marie for scans!
i have to say what it`s pretty blah issue: same colors scheme everywhere, lot of pastel shades and boring studio shots. every issue looks like it`s one big endless editorial. I observe one thing in Numero mag: all april and november`s issues are too boring for me but i still buy every single issue)
I only like Grag Kadel story only because of the idea of eastern city in the night.

thats beautiful! I wonder who it is...

edit: Do you think it might be Grace Small? I know she isn't a very big model, but it looks a little like her.

Last edited by a moderator:
^you're probably right. I thought it was her at first, but the lighting confused me.

Thanks for all the scans mariemaud! :flower: It's gorgeous! I hope I can get this issue.

Thanks mariemaud! This looks like a nice issue, although I doubt I'll purchase it.

All eds look soft, delicate and beautiful. I want this issue. Love Daria on the cover as well. :heart:

Oops, I forgot to say... Thanks for the pics, mariemaud. :wink: :heart:

:flower: :heart: you're all welcom ! So you think it's Natasha? I was thinking the same but on some pics was hard to say...

^You're right, it definitely looks like Natasha on some pictures, but not as much on others (Such as the last one)!

The color scheme of all the photos are the same with the light.

Rominas editorial is amazing, definitely the highlight of this issue besides Darias cover of course! I love the blue sequin Dolce mini dress, so sexy! Thanks for all the scans Mariemaud:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->