Number (n)ine and Cloak in France

kavaj

Reaction score
Hi!

I will be going to Paris soon, and I am wondering where I should go if I want to buy Cloak and Number (n)ine?

Or any shops that have clothes in the same genre as the mentioned brands?

Thank you very much!

/ Jocke

Colette (213 Rue St. Honoré, www.colette.fr) - for Cloak... I have to warn you, their selection is rather limited.. Just so you don't expect too much ^_^

L'Eclaireur (12 Rue Mahler, www.leclaireur.com) - for N(N)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the fast reply!

Do the shops have a lot of items or just a few?

L'Eclaireur has a nice selection of N(N) stuff.. however most of the good stuff like blazers, jackets etc. was already sold out in terms of smaller sizes, when I was in Paris. The only pieces left were either way too large (like a size 4 or something) or not wearable at all.

Colette has a very small selection of Cloak, which is understandable since they carry so many other designers, they can't be buying a lot from one specific designer, they have to spread it out a little. But still same problem, good stuff either taken or was way too large. They had some nice cotton jackets.. especially a black one with multiple pockets, very safari/military inspired.

I hope you'll have a nice trip, and that you will find something nice. The sad selection was probably due to the fact that I was there very early of the SS06 season.. the rest of the pieces have probably arrived in late March and are sitting in the stores as we speak, and waiting for someone to get it. :flower: :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
.. and no problem at all! Welcome to tFS, fellow scandinavian (or technically I'm not scandinavian, but what the hell...)

I'm always there when Number (N)ine is the topic of discussion.. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->