Number (N)ine F/W 06.07 Paris

^hear hear

really really love this whole collection:D i would wear every piece of it ( haha if i could afford it) and i rarely have that feeling when watching a collection:smile:
i agree it's not the most original one, but this collection just pull the whole dark/goth look off in the best way i've ever seen!

Number (N)ine designer Takahiro Miyashita is currently doing an exhibition called Black Jack Boots at Jun Takahashi's (Undercover) ZAMIANG shop in Tokyo.
blog9019.jpg

blog9026.jpg

p_05.jpg

I tried on one of those variety fabric patchwork blazers yesterday...the fit and construction were great, very slim cut and I'm about a size 4 in N(N) so I believe that was the size (sleeves, shoulders and everything fit just right, i'm about 6'3, 155 lbs for reference)...it's on sale for like $560-ish CAD at 83 Bloor in Toronto if anyone's interested (it's the stuff left over from i-cii apparently those two stores are merging). I would've bought it but no cash at the moment :(

Around $560 is a great price! I bought my variety fabric constructed blazer for $1,100 last year from the NY shop. I'm 5" shorter than you but also slim and I've chosen the size 5 instead. Apparently it looks better on me when I wear it like a jacket than a blazer.

I went to the NY boutique a week ago and before I've even opened the door I could hear Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child O mine" tune coming from inside. It's become the Axl Rose costume shop. Literally. But I ended up getting a white f*ck OFF t-shirt... the accessories were very tempting but way overpriced, of course.

^^ Yeah those constructed blazers are amazing.. i'm so sad that they did not have them in my size :(

However i got this blazer from the current season instead...

00280f.jpg

gq-magazine.co.uk

^^ Looks great Baizilla - be sure to post a pic of you wearing it when you have time :wink:

Hi, I am a big fan of N(N) too. Anyone got a photo of the designer? I remember seeing a photo of him in an old issue of Men's Non-on back in the 90s. Also, the N(N) store in Shinjuku Isetan Mens has opened. Thanks!

Takahiro is always wearing a mask... to photoshoots, public appearances etc.

if you have a picture of him, it would be a very rare one..

i've met taka a couple of times. he's a pretty non descript looking japanese guy. super nice guy. it's not that it's some huge secret what he looks. he just prefers his privacy over a huge public persona.

yeah.. but i can imagine that he still wants to keep some kind of mystique to him and his label.. to intrigue people..

saw some pics of N(N)'s AW2006/07 collection; seems like Takahiro Miyashita's come out of his obtuse obsession with axel rose etc :smile:

i was at the show and the music was the pogues. it was very obvious that this collection took inspiration from ireland. so even though every number (n)ine collection is rock n roll inspired i don't think this one took any influence from guns n roses. it's also unlike number nine to make any two collections the same.

YES! Finally saw a photo of Takahiro Miyashita in today Jun Takahashi's blog. Anyone who seen the designer before please verifly. I recalled the old photo I saw he was quite slim like Jun. Thanks and enjoy!

The one between Ann Demeulemeester and Jun is Takahiro.
http://blog.honeyee.com/jtakahashi/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jessy1982
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->