NYC S/S 07 Show Schedule

So I take it Boudicca is back in London or either going to Paris this season?

JJohnson said:
does anyone know why ralph lauren and narcisco isnt on this schedule?! BLAH!

Ralph is showing down by Tribeca on the morning of the 15th...He does not comingle with the rif raf.... :rolleyes:

hey anyone know the press contact of john Bartlett....an email or fax will b helpful...thks!

anyone know where i can find a schedule with ALL of the shows, not just the IMG schedule or the other schedule posted on this thread? thanks in advance~

elschic111 said:
anyone know where i can find a schedule with ALL of the shows, not just the IMG schedule or the other schedule posted on this thread? thanks in advance~

Try NYMetro.com, New York magazine's web site...They usually have them all...

elschic111 said:

there is no one schedule with all the shows,
the most comprehensive schedule will be probably the WWd schedule and it only comes a few days before fashion week begins.

even then, they still dont have all the shows

as of now only the fashion calendar has the most comprehensive listing. ( and the most accurate to date) and all the listings on it have to be paid for so if there is a designer who is showing who did not pay, they wont be listed...................

thanks so much...

just found out i'll be getting one in my inbox by friday...whew!

it is insane planning for it though, isn't it?

(I really didn't know where to put this) I heard through the grapevine that Cloak will have a womenswear line. Don't know if they are showing it this September though.

is true that Antonio Berardi are showing this season in NYC?

cloak is on the schedule..but do they usually show men's stuff at this time?

i heard antonio berardi was showing this season in nyc..1pm on a day i can't remember..i'm supposed to go if it's true so i hope!

from what i understand...it is not a show...but some sort of 'presentation'...
don't have anymore details though...

elschic111 said:
cloak is on the schedule..but do they usually show men's stuff at this time?

i heard antonio berardi was showing this season in nyc..1pm on a day i can't remember..i'm supposed to go if it's true so i hope!

can someone send me the PR info for cloak and narcisco? I would be very happy :D

so Edun is showing last?? i thought it was Lamb (according to the schedule on page 1 of this thread)....?? pls tell me they canceled...!

I'm interested in what the ever so feminine Tracy Reese will show. Sabyasachi will be very interesting show in New York with his east Indian fashion with a modern twist.
I'm also looking forward to Sass and Bide, Rosa Cha, Milly by Michelle Smith (fashions are adorable all the time), Luca Luca (hot!), J Mendel (every "model like" woman should own an article of clothing), Nanette Lepore (always cute) and Lisa Thon.

For the Men, the 2 "John's"- John Bartlet and John Varvatos. I'm assuming the usual Kenneth Cole will be there as well

Usually all the big shows show at the end, but this year they seem more scattered throughout, which I like :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->