Nylon March 2006 : Camilla Belle

violet100

Reaction score
0306coversm.jpg

from the Nylon Newsletter

I don't understand the appeal of Camilla Belle, but then again it doesn't matter if she's on the cover or not since I don't read Nylon.

Bowie-inspired beauty & Emilie De Ravin...looking forward to this one! I could do without Mogwai though.

Does anyone have a review? I can't wait till I get it. Screencap from nylonmag.com

this must be an ed...

I don't know, the last few issues of Nylon have actually bored me a bit! Nylon used to do anything but bore me! But strangely, I can't put my finger on why. Does anyone else feel this way?

I think all the recent ones stretching back to the fall cover with Maggie were fantastic. I hated the spring/summer ones.

GasolineRainbow said:
I don't know, the last few issues of Nylon have actually bored me a bit! Nylon used to do anything but bore me! But strangely, I can't put my finger on why. Does anyone else feel this way?

Definitely agree with you there. It's lacking that certain something, and I'm finding myself having no more interest in buying them anymore, and I used to get every issue.

I definatly still LOVE Nylon but I know it has changed. I remember one month about a year (or has it been longer?) ago and the font changed into something alot "softer". Over time there have been more changes, but I can't quite put my finger on it either. I like the artsy-ness of it and how choppy and raw it can come accross yet still have some refined tastes in fashion.

this was the last issue of nylon i bought.

and it was horrible.

JP. I hope that's an ed because I love her.
I don't like Camilla Bell (sp?) though. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->