Old Navy getting revamped?

^^^pretty much. lol. guys is still the same old crap though...

hmmm..iv been to old navy, same thing like gap..plain jane. :P
but yea i saw a commercial this week or weekend and yeah it looked sooo different and at first i didnt know it was old navy, so i was wow..hmmm..i got curious a bit. :P
it looks different and more stylish than their other clothes or whatever its called. :P

hmmm..iv been to old navy, same thing like gap..plain jane. :P
but yea i saw a commercial this week or weekend and yeah it looked sooo different and at first i didnt know it was old navy, so i was wow..hmmm..i got curious a bit. :P
it looks different and more stylish than their other clothes or whatever its called. :P
old navy has been stepping up to the plate. gap is another story. i still like gap but patrick robinson is nuts if he thinks an all blue color story is going to get him or the store very far. :blink:

ah old navy is my secret! I always get great little finds there. Also, like Gap (and presumably banana republic), their jeans come with several different inseams which is helpful when you need a 30" inseam. So I get most of my jeans there and they've held up as good as or better than high end denim. I just got a great big massive clutch there and I'll probably go back and get another because they come in some great prints. They also had some great interesting flats/sandals as well. Some of the shapes are a little hit or miss for me but I often find you can get some very cute prints

well- i am going to go on record saying that -much to my surprise..
after attending the old navy press preview..
i am pleasantly surprised with the new direction...
looks pretty great imo...

:D

*i already expressed my feelings regarding the gap's patrick robinson in the thread on that topic....:P

is the new stuff in stores yet?
i should really make a trip over there either way...

maybe next weekend..

I don't really like their clothes.. not even their basics really. They are of such poor quality. Steer towards Forever 21 if you want a better quality for the same price region.

I actually found some cute shoes from Old Navy recently... cute flats!

^ I disagree. I've bought only a few items from F21 because every time I go in I feel like the product is so cheap. The fabrics always feel horrible to me.

Old navys clothes are better made then forever 21,imo

Old navys clothes are better made then forever 21,imo

I came in to say the same thing.

I've been pleasantly surprised with Old Navy...I like their sweaters and the basics are of great quality and dirt cheap in the sale racks. I've also seen some pretty cute shoes there too.

I dont ever pay full price there either, because they always have 50% sales...its really hard to pay more the $10 for anything there.

I saw the new commercials recently and I'm a bit weary of the designs. The whole look reminds me greatly of Banana Republic, so I'm worried the prices will change with it.

I don't think the revamping will work. The Old Navy craze is sort of done and over with.

I saw the new commercials recently and I'm a bit weary of the designs. The whole look reminds me greatly of Banana Republic, so I'm worried the prices will change with it.
I agree, it looks very Banana Republic but not too much of a change. I do think that the prices will go up:( I only buy jeans from Old Navy because they really are not that stylish enough for me anymore but other then that I still like to shop there but not as often as I did back in high school.

as much as i like todd oldham, i dont think the revamp is going to work either...

a lot of the stuff at old navy is just too cheesy...too many logos, too many flags...plus i tend to boycott stores that have grating annoying commercials...

i might go to old navy if i had a toddler to buy clothing for...

I don't think the prices will change at all. There is a reason gap has 3 divisons.

the reason why the designs look much like banana republic's is because the design team members have been moved from banana republic's design team and placed into old navy and the gap. banana republic, on the other hand, now has a new designer and team.

There is a reason gap has 3 divisons.

Which is precisely why I think it's strange that the new Old Navy pieces bear such a strong resemblance to Banana Republic clothing. What's the point of having two separate lines if they look nearly identical?

Which is precisely why I think it's strange that the new Old Navy pieces bear such a strong resemblance to Banana Republic clothing. What's the point of having two separate lines if they look nearly identical?

the quality and the prices are what make the difference. for example, br and gap both sell wool and cashmere in the winter time. but the difference between gap and br's cashmere and wool sweaters is the cuts, (br has the better cuts, fitted, etc.!) and the fact that br uses 100% merino wool and/or cashmere, and gap uses a cashmere and/or wool blend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionforever999
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->