Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo 2009-08-28 - At USTA and Heineken Kick-Off the 2009 US Open
celebrityparadise

Am I the only one who doesn't like Olivia in this dress? :ninja: The dress itself is beautiful and feminine (I especially adore the tiny bows on the shoulders) but for a petite frame like Olivia's is just too overwhelming and...shapeless. I think it just doesn't work.

I like Olivias makeup and hair though (not to mention her arm-candy, Johannes :mrgreen: ), I think she looks very pretty but please - enough with those long dresses! :judge:

I really like the dress everything, but does shoes with that dress I don't think so.

She's perfectly executed like usual, though I cant understand the fuss about her boyfriend? He seems rather boring to me..

I like the dress alot but not the entire look as a whole... something about her hair is off..

she looks really cute as always but i'm not really feeling this outfit- apart from fer boyfriend and the shoes!

I love the long gown ^_^. It drapes around her quite beautifully imo. And I like the bow detail at the shoulders.

Her make-up also looks great. Her skin is literally glowing in every picture :heart:. My only complaint would be her hair. Its nice to see her wearing it up however I don't like when the front pieces cover her ears. Looks a little too old maid of my taste.

Oh and Johannes is looking dreamy as usual :crush:.

I love her day outfit with the crisp white shirt and statement necklace. She looks so chic.
Her outfit with the red stripes... She look cartoonish but I think still looks cute. It's not really her style though, I think she was trying too hard.
And the most recent outfit - the dress is too loose on top. If it was more fitted, it would have been ok.

The recent dress makes her head look really small :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->