Olivia Palermo

Not sure about her recent outfits, I don't think the dress does much for her.

Am I the only one who doesn't like Olivia in this dress? :ninja: The dress itself is beautiful and feminine (I especially adore the tiny bows on the shoulders) but for a petite frame like Olivia's is just too overwhelming and...shapeless. I think it just doesn't work.

I like Olivias makeup and hair though, I think she looks very pretty but please - enough with those long dresses! :judge:

Totally Agree. I think the dress would look better on a curvy woman with a stronger body shape. On Olivia it looks like the dress is trying to eat her and will swallow her at anytime. But yeah, the dress is beautiful.

though I cant understand the fuss about her boyfriend? He seems rather boring to me..

crimsonlakes, dear...amen:flower::flower::flower:.

Crimson and Suri, I totally agree. I don't get the Johannes thing. He's far too pretty for me.

I don't absolutely love love love her latest look but I think she looks quite lovely. I just love her style, so classy and elegant!

i think she's fantastic, but her hair looks obscene now. it's far too light for her colouring - she had a beautiful natural colour before :(

OMG, I hope my boyfriend won't read it but Johannes is SOOO HOT!!! :buzz:

I like Olivia's outfit a lot this time. It is preppy, true, but this time it's interesting enough to keep me looking. I think the silver shoes are nice touch (even though I hate them) and I like the yellow finishing around the neck on her t-shirt. And both O & J are casually dressed, which is a plus, because many times she just seems overdressed next to him :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac0770
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->