Olivia Palermo

That jacket on her is so beautiful. Normally I'm not so keen on ruffles, but it works on that black mini coat! :heart:

does any1 know who makes the scarf she has around her neck in the screenshots?

girls, that UO ruffled peacoat isn't available anymore is it? She wore it last year too. I'd love to have it though!

I tried the UO ruffle coat on in the store and I was sooooo sad.
I went there for that coat specifically....I found it, in my size, in the blue I wanted then...I touched it! YUCK!
It was like a cactus. The cheapest, roughest fabic I had ever felt.
I reluctantly put it on still and then it scraped across the back of my neck.
It was unbearable...it broke my heart...I wanted it so badly.

I went there for that coat specifically....I found it, in my size, in the blue I wanted then...I touched it! YUCK!

Is it possible to have a tailor put a lining in it? If you love it that much maybe it's worth the extra cost.

wow, that's so disappointing! I don't have an UO very close to me so I was going to call around to have one shipped or bid on one on eBay but I'm so glad I read this thread first. Thanks for letting us know.

Does anyone know who makes her leopard blouse she wore in the city premiere? and posted in the screencaps in post # 3079? Thanks!

Her coat from UO is from last year, I think it sold out a long time ago...

I saw one exactly like hers at Forever 21 today, but there was no ruffling on the lapel.. just around the bottom, but it did have double breasted buttons. It was actually nice and pretty cheap :smile:

I bought the Urban Outfitters coat last year on sale for $30. I don't find it uncomfortable to wear, it's a military style (think old Army blanket) material. Of course, I generally wear it over a comfy sweater or long sleeve top so it's not often rubbing against my skin. I always get a lot of compliments on it.

i love her latest "the city" looks...
can anyone id her scarf in 3rd screenshot in post #3097? :flower:

I bought the Urban Outfitters coat last year on sale for $30. I don't find it uncomfortable to wear, it's a military style (think old Army blanket) material. Of course, I generally wear it over a comfy sweater or long sleeve top so it's not often rubbing against my skin. I always get a lot of compliments on it.

Exactly! it was like an old sandpaper feeling army blanket material.
That would do the trick....have no part of your skin touch the coat! :wink:

Me Too!!!! love that jacket i spotted it in a thick rake of sale clothes at Queens center mall.... so wat if it was a size to small.... lol $30 ill make it fit!! lol..:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greta0314
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->