Olivia Palermo

Palermo's own relationship isn't shown on the series - a decision she says is "personal."
This is what makes me think - hmm...she's smarter than we think. Sensible girl.

"This is business for me. I'm not jumping at fame,"
and this is the bit that makes me raise my eyebrows in skepticism...really now Olivia? Even though you've had a publicist since highschool? :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think its Olivia loosing her cool in that vid its one of the girls walking in front

haha true, I love her "it's my first time here". She has a cute voice. Whitney looks cute too.
who is that guy ?

Very cute daytime look :woot:
Love the coat & bag! Looks like she has darkened her hair down lately too, Wonder will she go totally brunette for winter? :innocent:

I love how her boyfriend always looks incredibly indifferent. He rarely ever looks into the camera. They make a really cute couple though, and I love how they're always holding hands in pictures.

And yes, she looks beautiful with that much eyeshadow! She should try smokey eyes sometime. I'm getting bored of her usual makeup look, it never changes :(

She always seems to get the wrong hair colour for her skin tone... I'm not sure how this happens?!

Such a cute daytime date outfit. Love that jacket. Wish I had bought it when it was available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greta0314
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->