Olivia Palermo

I got that exact same scarf a while ago at Zara. It's a really nice scarf actually :flower:

I got that exact same scarf a while ago at Zara. It's a really nice scarf actually :flower:

zara? really? than it must be the same as my zara scarf in leopard print... i didn't come across olivia's though... thank you, tresor :flower:

there's a size M and L on ebay of that ruffle peacoat. But unforturnately too big for me. Were they only available in blue btw? Olivia's looks like black.

palermoLOTD051009.jpg

where did this one come from? i got it from instyle.co.uk/fashion/look-of-the-day/monday-5-october-2009/lotd-051009-olivia-palermo?destination=fashion/look-of-the-day

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the cardi. I feel like I have seen it somewhere, but can't remember. Anyone?

Love that daytime look! Her hair is immaculate! :heart: The cardigan is perfect for autumn too. Those platforms are from Topshop, I've tried them on... literally impossible to walk in :lol:

I'm trying to imagine how much time she spends each day on her appearance. From hair to makeup to outfit.There is nothing about her that suggests "I just threw this on." She must spend hours grooming before she leaves the house.

^I kind of like how she looks like she doesn't have the lazy look.. It works on some people but I really like her chic, always dressed up look.

She really makes denim shorts with tights look classy! It's hard to see that nowadays :smile:

Love her shirt in the last outfit too

^I love her style too. I just don't think I could spend that much time trying to look perfect every day.

Well it's not like she has a "real" job. She was a socialite, then she had the fake DVF job for the City... now she has the Elle thing, which may/may actually require a lot of hours...

she looks like a doll all the time, every curl in its place, outfit impeccable, nails done, make-up artfully applied...

She does have really nice hair, I just wish it wasn't so blonde. Not that she needs to go back to her original dark brown (like in the really old pics) but what she had when the City first started was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FASHIONARCHIVERESEAARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->