Olivia Palermo

Can someone plzzzzz ID this lovely lbd. Thank u!

source celebrityparadise
posted by emilee

Olivia is playing to The City, right? Is it a reality show or just shoap? I'm confused....

Reality show!

(The easiest way to tell reality from soap: you cringe uncomfortably when you watch the former :lol:...)

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish i could take her head from the right side of #3151 and put it on the outfit on the left...:lol:

A tad exaggerated, there's a number of celebs who do not yearn to look like Erin Wasson. The polished look has been around for a while on a number of women and still is. Olivia was just given a platform via MTV to showcase hers. It does help that she's pretty and has a ken doll on her arm.

We don't have to agree. I didn't say that she invented the "polished look", just that it's a nice change from the grunge/surfer/wasson look that's permeated the fash scene.:flower:

We don't have to agree. I didn't say that she invented the "polished look", just that it's a nice change from the grunge/surfer/wasson look that's permeated the fash scene.:flower:

I agree. There are plenty who have a polished look but not in young Hollywood right now for example. Certainly not as polished as Olivia. It is refreshing.

ITA. :D i cant stand the wasson thing any more.

Too thought out too safe too boring! I'd love to go up to her and mess up her hair or something!!!

she needs to get her dark hair back.
she looks so washed up with her current lighter hair tone...

regarding her polished look... I dont think she has invented anyth new... maybe it isnt usual on hollywood these days but it is definitly in continental Europe... she has a very classic european vibe, but being a little bit overdone sometimes, which is someth I dont like on her. It feels she is trying to hard instead of just being her.

I never like wasson style... as well as I was never 100% on mk olsen boho-grandma-chic style

Don't think it has been posted, sorry if it was.

Screencaps from Ep. 15 of The City 'Working girls'

mtv.com

I saw that episode this morning, I love how she was looking around like the cops were coming after her and how she told off Erin. I loved her hair in that episode too. I want to know what she uses on it, it always looks so shiny and thick. So gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->