Olivia Palermo

do you know of which brand her watch is? she's wearing it with the yellow outfit in last nights episode, i couldn't make a good printscreen picture..thanks in advance

^^ Love those, very seldom you see candids of her just hanging out with friends :woot:
Was this jacket ever ID'ed?
o4.jpg

I read in Grazia its from Topshop :wink:

Gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeah that leather jacket is Topshop.
11P15VGRY_large.jpg

The nude satin blazer she wears in the previous page is Topshop as well for the girls who like to know!

17X46VMNK_large.jpg

topshop

both available online..

I don't like the nude blazer. It looks cheap. But those suede thigh highs are tdf! Would love to know who they're by.

Seriously I think Topshop opening in New York is the best thing that ever happened to Olivia :lol: :lol:

Update Your Party Look
Olivia Palermo, socialite
"Overdress rather than underdress."

Buy a great oversize clutch that works for day or night. Keep double-sided tape in your bag to shorten a hem in a pinch. Mix hard and soft, masculine and feminine. Overdress rather than underdress. Forget red and green for the holiday season — too predictable. Try platform heels, which look hot but put less stress on your arches when you're standing all night at a party. Play with hot pink. Pack baby powder to absorb oil from both your hair and face. Load up on heavy gold jewelry. Invest in a long winter coat for evenings so your bare legs aren't exposed.
mcxholiday-style-lesson-1208-23-lg.jpg

Photo: Taghi Naderzad
Marieclaire.com

I love her makeup on episode 16 of the city. When she looks down, you get a good glimpse of how she does her eye makeup! It's actually very simple and light, but then again Olivia has this great way of making everything simple and light look elegant, classy and generally amazing.

regarding her polished look... I dont think she has invented anyth new... maybe it isnt usual on hollywood these days but it is definitly in continental Europe... she has a very classic european vibe, but being a little bit overdone sometimes, which is someth I dont like on her. It feels she is trying to hard instead of just being her.

I never like wasson style... as well as I was never 100% on mk olsen boho-grandma-chic style

I agree with you completely; her style for the most part is off the Hollywood scene (for now) but it's still refreshing and classically feminine. I like her :heart:

She has such an arrogance about her, it's very off-putting. I don't think she has one of those magnetic personalities, that's for sure.

I find her to be the most perfetct and put together person that I know of. She isnt the most beautiful girl out there, if you ask me. But unlike other girl, you will never see her without her make up, in sweatpants and unbrushed hair. she is totally the opposite, she looks like a girl that came out of a elle photoshoot 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->