Olivia Palermo

she looks great. does anybody know when the the new the city is coming up?

opfrugal.jpg

zimbio

She's got everything; the dimples, the hair, the skin, the legs, the big brown eyes. Everything! :blush:

Olivia's going to be on the City's aftershow tomorrow night. I believe they'll be talking to her on the phone. I was at The Hill's aftershow tonight and when they mentioned that Olivia was going to be there, I freaked, but now that I think about it, it'll probably only be on the phone because they didn't say "live."

I didn't know there was a The city aftershow,... is it also available on the mtv website? (as well as the show)

does anyone knows is she has hired an stylist? I know that in the hills they have stylist as well as beauty treatments as part of their contracts so probably she has it in the city... but I mean in her past socialite life...

The City Ep.16 screencaps 'It's All Who You Know'

the pieces she picked ( for those who have watched the episode )

and one of last week epi i forgot to post, she looked gorgeous :

mtv.com

Olivia Palermo out at The Blumarine Bellissima perfume launch (October 13)

celebrity-gossip

Does Olivia Palermo ever get it wrong? This outfit is not only bang on-trend but it also looks really original and effortlessly put together. We love her striped jumper dress teamed with her nude boyfriend blazer and neon oversized clutch for a statement-making contrast.

glamour.co.uk

The photo in which she's coming out of the subway station make me wonder... She doesn't seem like the type to use the subway. Or maybe i just think that because in a Gossip Girl episode, Blair refused to ever take the subway. Haha. I bet they just made Olivia come up the stairs for the shoot.

I didn't know there was a The city aftershow,... is it also available on the mtv website? (as well as the show)

Yeah, it should be on the MTV site. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->