Olivia Palermo

I actually think that she´s really hard working and honest as opposed to the way she is portrayed ...

I find her to be the most perfetct and put together person that I know of. She isnt the most beautiful girl out there, if you ask me. But unlike other girl, you will never see her without her make up, in sweatpants and unbrushed hair. she is totally the opposite, she looks like a girl that came out of a elle photoshoot 24/7.

I know thats why I love her :heart:

In my opinion she has a very "chic-manhattan" style, but too many complements for her excesive slim shilhoutte (necklace, big diamonds earrings... cutes but excesives like I´ve said before). Too much complements and too much make-up (not natural appearence).Olivia seems she is taken too much serious herself (sorry for my bad english, do you understand me?) However I´d like to say that i love her style: dresses and her apartment! Not all people have to have the same style, of course.

Lily.

In my opinion she has a very "chic-manhattan" style, but too many complements for her excesive slim shilhoutte (necklace, big diamonds earrings... cutes but excesives like I´ve said before). Too much complements and too much make-up (not natural appearence).Olivia seems she is taken too much serious herself (sorry for my bad english, do you understand me?) However I´d like to say that i love her style: dresses and her apartment! Not all people have to have the same style, of course.

Lily.

Yes, I understand. :wink: :flower:

these pics are from fashionista.com
If they are posted you can delete them
The guy is Wong, her boss from Elle!!!

Attachments

• sass arden.jpg
    sass arden.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 54
  • sass liv.jpg
    sass liv.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 33
04m.jpg

style

^i hate the shawl on the neck. but other than that, it's perfect. i just saw the blazer yesterday and i already forgot the brand. **** O_O

Gosh I just adore her style. She always looks fabulous. . . well 99% of the time at least. She always looks presentable and classy.

She is flawless. It's refreshing to see someone young dress with class and true style. :blush: While I don't agree with all of her choices, I appreciate that she takes chances.

I LOVE all her outfits whether its a hit or miss. There's always this special quality that she carries...

Absolutely love that outfit. The mix of different textures is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->