Olivia Palermo

^^^ oh, that's a bad look, she looks so tired and...haggard. And don't even let me start on the hair...

I like the jacket but with a simple top and jeans maybe. It's cute with the little bows. That dress is not good.

I like the jacket but with a simple top and jeans maybe. It's cute with the little bows. That dress is not good.

i agree, it would have looked better with jeans, the dress is def not working

she looks lovely tho, despite the obvious tiredness

'Valentino: The Last Emperor' DVD Release Celebration

zimbio

She looks so tired :(

she looks so tired. But I like her outfit.

Screencaps from The City Ep. 19 | 'Weekend At Freddie's'

mtv.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this isn't spoilerish or anything, but I just saw the latest episode of the City and...Olivia ist sooo drab! She's so uninteresting as a person as it gets! She failed badly at her assignment because she can't focus on anyone but herself. I was very suprised and dissapointed at her lack of interest of the two bloggers, whom she could have asked tons of different questions! She has no personality whatsoever and seems very self-consious when talking to people! She has nice style and is very pretty, but beyond that there's nothingthat keeps me interested in her. I'm crossing over to team Erin, who's getting her job done right without having to rely on her relations or looks.

My favorite part of most every Olivia 'look' is her necklace collection-- as well as those enviable pairs of shoes she owns! :P :woot:

I hope this isn't spoilerish or anything, but I just saw the latest episode of the City and...Olivia ist sooo drab! She's so uninteresting as a person as it gets! She failed badly at her assignment because she can't focus on anyone but herself. I was very suprised and dissapointed at her lack of interest of the two bloggers, whom she could have asked tons of different questions! She has no personality whatsoever and seems very self-consious when talking to people! She has nice style and is very pretty, but beyond that there's nothingthat keeps me interested in her. I'm crossing over to team Erin, who's getting her job done right without having to rely on her relations or looks.

It's still a show and not reality, right?:blink:

It's still a show and not reality, right?:blink:

but I won't be suprised if she's actually like that in real life too. I was the few people at the very beginning (circa the bc the feud with tinsley era) found her to be very gorgeous and with great style. but after watching the show... she doesn't seem interesting anymore. still look pretty with fabulous collection of accessories. but as a person... meh:blink:

Yeah despite the style and looks, it's unfortunate that she isn't the most charming gal on that show

Wow I never thought we'd see her that unperfect! She looks really tired. But I like her outfit.

Oh totally.

I've been team Erin from the get-go. Her ugly personality turns me off her looks alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->