Olivia Palermo

if you ever watch unedited The City footage, you realize, no she is not a b*tch. Whitney is just...slow and weird, so in comparison, i guess...but she is not a b*tch.

she doesn't look very professional at Elle at all, it's like she comes in on the first day and acts like she knows how a magazine works. but ah well, i'm just in for the eye candy so it's all good :D

Swarovski Hosts "You Know You Want It: Style-Inspiration-Confidence" Launch
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 05 2009
2610x.jpg

3610x.jpg

4610x.jpg

5610x.jpg

6610x.jpg

(L) Nicole Fiscella, (R) Leighton Meester.
gettyimages via daylife.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Olivia is the one who outshines the two other ladies. It looks like she doesn't wear too much make-up recently and I love it. I like the outfit.
I hate Leighton's shoes btw.

she shouldnt wear skirts that long :(

and the belt...wtf. this is not good

if you ever watch unedited The City footage, you realize, no she is not a b*tch. Whitney is just...slow and weird, so in comparison, i guess...but she is not a b*tch.

that´s true. and they cut things together so badly. they always make olivia look like she´s mean and evil.

whoa thank you thank you thank you! finally some new pics to ogle :P
i think she looks nice and the outfit is very put together... maybe just the shoes... erm... not really feeling them

Love it!

Where are the shoes from? They remind me of Alaia.

I might sound like an idiot but I think those shoes are from Zara!? I was in Zara yesterday and I saw a pair which were really similar. I may be wrong though :smile:

love the shoes :D

i always thought olivia was about 5"9, but she's shorter than leighton in those pics, so she must only be about 5"4!
yay for the petite ladies! :D

Another wonderful outfit! Love how she mixes and matches things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->