Olivia Palermo

The cream Topshop cardigan Olivia wore is up at Topshop again for anyone who is interested

filming-in-miami-july-18-2009-pic30239.jpg

Starstyleinc

Last edited by a moderator:
more on November 12:

1bloomingdalespresentst.jpg
2bloomingdalespresentst.jpg

3bloomingdalespresentst.jpg

gettyimages via picapp.com

I think the outfit works recharged. All of these bright and embroidered overlapping garments it's hurting my eyes...

Not loving the two latest looks. And btw - is she wearing a black bra underneath the ruffled blouse during Swarovski event?!?? Who does that? :shock:

Her hair colour is absolutely perfect. I wonder if I could pull it off :innocent:

Not a good look, the top makes her look a bit heavy in that department. Which is ridiculous.

oh no. what happened there?

that orange top...the fluffy cardi..the shorts..aaahh i dunno where to start but all i can say is i dont like it.

don't like her last outfit, it's too messy and the pieces don't match together

I didn't know she had one! In that case, I love the stylist's work. Do you know who he/she is? :woot:

I don't know if she has a stylist or not I was just noting that her outfit looked like an outfit someone would wear if they ditched their stylist and tried to mix textures on their own.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had a stylist. She goes to so many events that she probably needs some help and I doubt she wants to pay for all those expensive event clothes she's only going to wear once. I know she wears a lot of Topshop but she also wears some fairly expensive pieces.

Honestly?! Has it sold out already?! :( booooo

its available from the topshop website again, its quiet old though...i dont think the cardigan is anything special without the rest of the outfit..all the pieces work so well together in that outfit. there are tons of other similiar cardigans out there at the moment but yeah this one is available

Hmmm, a stylist? Is it confirmed? IMO she doesn't have one, I mean some of her outfits are total misses. However I do think that she has a lot of clothes to mix and match plus she seems to know all the designers, so I wouldn't be surprised if they lent clothes to O for events purely for PR purposes. Interesting idea though, I wonder if we'll ever find out if she was being styled be someone all that time :wink: Would be quite disappointing for me, I must say :innocent:

babypink920 and missyjg

Olivia was super nice, very tiny and small (but naturally), she was very soft-spoken and actually seemed really sweet! her boyfriend was there too and he's super hot! she and joe zee are definitely friends in real life.... but not sure she really "works" for elle... she talked to fans and everyone that was there after the event :flower::flower:

^ Really!? I never expected her to be small... but I always see her being so tall...

lifeistiffanyblu and MissyJG: Thank you so much for pointing it out to me, I rushed through the site earlier and couldn't find it. :heart::flower:

I do agree, it's not really special but the entire outfit is very inspiring...I could never pull of something so simple and make it look like a 'complete' outfit.

Oh wow buster mcgee you are so lucky! I haven't heard stories of people meeting her before :woot: Did you get a picture with her?

^ Really!? I never expected her to be small... but I always see her being so tall...

lifeistiffanyblu and MissyJG: Thank you so much for pointing it out to me, I rushed through the site earlier and couldn't find it. :heart::flower:

I do agree, it's not really special but the entire outfit is very inspiring...I could never pull of something so simple and make it look like a 'complete' outfit.

It is quite simple but the texture and creamish color with black makes it so chic and different from standard cardigans imo:wink:

So cute.. filming in Miami. Very Chanel meets Chloe Resort Collection-inspired. :heart:

I like her in tights, sequins and sparkles; Olivia dazzles, always. I can't help but to crush on her ensembles.. :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->