Olivia Palermo

I always thought she was short and that's nice to hear she was pleasant to fans.

I don't mind the last the outfits

nusdeucuyt68.jpg

zpi89y7vs8kd.jpg

hpdswxugbc9k.jpg

7pnm7rrsurfm.jpg

csv766m8ce43.jpg

a9q8qcgp71nc.jpg

yfdxyofobii0.jpg

SPLASHNEWS

Thank you for the pictures lemeray! I'm impressed once again with her skin, it seems porcelain :rolleyes:.

I really like her shorts in the last outfit.

I found that pic of Olivia, no one knows where it comes from ?

coolspotters

This woman makes me want to smile all the time. Her smile is SO sweet!! Perfect make up everytime too!

Upon closer inspection, that outfit really is a mess. Complete with the overload of perfectly placed statement jewelery... it looks very amateurish.

yes, she does always wera lashes.

Still don't like the yellow. Makes her look broad on the top and that really doesn't flatter her since she has the skinniest of the legs! Her makeup looks perfect though. This girl doesn't miss a beat! :smile:

Don't like the yellow but she looks brilliant next to the other woman. Man, what was she thinking?

Oh no :( I don't like that sweater with that vest-- wrong texture combination... and nice try for some spontaneity with the clutch, but mmmmm no.

She's been falling a little short on these past few outfits. There's always one or two things that keep the look from being great. I think she tries a little too hard on looking perfect and it sometimes just falls flat.

I like it. Probably not something I'd wear when I go out to something like that but it's nice for something more casual. Her bf looks good too. It's at least much better than her previous outfit. I love that clutch!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->