Olivia Palermo

Well, that outfit is not that bad. Kind of casual but chic. The bag is cool and it gives the whole, little boring outfit a ,,cool" effect.

Well, I would like this outfit much better without the fur vest (which I hate alltogether). Other than that I think it's a good casual outfit, perfect for a movie screening. What I like the most about the latest look though is the hair and nude makeup, which isn't too overdone, glowy and makes her look fresh and polished ^_^

I like the outfit, but it would have been better if the sweater were gray or something.
Dont like that color with the clutch :smile:

I actually DO like this last outfit! I would have chosen a sweater of a different color, though... something lighter.

I don't like when Olivia goes into trend too much. Leather pants and fur vest... it's OK but nothing special

It's a little more age appropriate than outfits she's chosen lately, but I personally don't really like it... she looks stunning though.

Has anyone read any interviews where she discusses her skincare routine or secrets? Her skin looks so flawless!

Oooh, I love her hair in the last set of pics. Her curls are usually TOO perfect, but this time it's nice and messy.

Her hair is back to the gorgeous colour it was at the start of the City :heart:.

Love the bottom half of her outfit. Those leather leggings fit her very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->