Olivia Palermo

The Cinema Society's Broken Embraces Screening
Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl.
21m.jpg

Style.com (Sherly Rabbani and Josephine Solimene)

She looks gorgeous. Love the tights. :smile: I find it awkward when lace tights are paired up with pumps so, I'm glad she went with strappy heels instead.

In that one show she's in she was talking to some guys in some pop group, and she's like "Yeah, I've been into hip hop since like forever!" Then the guys were like, "Oh, do you like Tribe?" She's like, "Huh?" And the guy said, "Yeah, A Tribe Called Quest!" And Olivia just kind of shakes her head in bewilderment...Ummm...and you say you're into hiphop?? I know it has nothing to do with fashion, but it was just kind of funny. You can have great fashion sense but be a complete ditz I guess!

^yeah that was kinda embarrassing but I don't know who they were and I love hip hop as well.

I think her style is pretty much the same on the show as in real life..

I love that last look! Great tights

OT: To be fair "Tribe..." is kind of borderline old school hip hop, (although not Run DMC territory mind you) so I'm not surprised that someone as young as Olivia doesn't know them. She probably knows fairly recent mainstream hip hop. Who really knows though....

she probably loves mainstream hip hop....I guess shes probably not a hard core hip hop fan...it was funny!!!!

Haha loved the hiphop fiasco.. she's cute.
I do love that grey blazer she was wearing on the show.. I would love to see her entire blazer collection. She has so many that I want.. especially her sequined Zara blazer.

Hey, i just saw the last episode of The City... and this is maybe out of topic... but, anyone knows were i can find the editorial of this ¿Brooklyn? girl? you know the one were Olivia make a huge wardrobe change by adding the watch -ha ha ha-? I hope someone let me know...

I like the last look, even though I would have chosen a different pattern on the tights, such as polka dots for example :wink: But they look good on O and I like the fact that she kept the rest of her outfit, as well as her makeup very simple :flower:
Johannes is sooo HOT, does he have his own thread? He really deserves one :ninja: :lol:

i normally loathe tights like these simply because very few people can pull them off. but O is one of the very lucky ones! :P she looks absolutely gorg in this outfit. i know it's another all-balck (well, almost) ensemble but she spiced it up with a pair of gorgeous tights. oh and that fur scarf! i'm looking for something just like this :flower:

and i really hope she doesn't work with a stylist... cos i kinda despise those so-called "fashion icons" who get styled by someone else. look at mischa barton post-rachel zoe :(:(

anyway, rock on O!

I love love love her outfit and especially those tights in the latest movie premiere pics (but jeez, it seems like the attends a movie premiere at least 2x a week).

I highly doubt they were posing and the it was a planned photoshoot or something. The look pretty much like normal paparazzi shots to me.
I think most of her "papparazzi" shots are planned in a way, I mean allowed and agreeded.
They're pictures of perfect focusing, calculated framing... besides there aren't a bad pose, or a spontaneous gesture... I find it unnatural, but it's only an own perception!
And the fact that Olivia lives mainly of her image makes it even more likely.

This doesn't mean, on the other hand, that fascinates me to see them!

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the last pictures! One more without mark:

thecinemasocietyee92.jpg

gettyimages via picapp.com

i don't know, maybe it is repost, but i haven't seen this

10586_Olivia_VogueChinaSept2009_3_1.jpg

photobucket.com lodidodiparty

I love Olivia, but she brings the term 'She would turn up to the opening of an envelope' to a whole new level. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->