Olivia Palermo

I would be warm too standing next to Johannes :brows:

As far as the black/navy outfit goes...The cardigan looks frumpy! I'm shoked, she actually doesn't look pulled together at all and TBH I don't think this suits her. She just looks like she's trying hard to look more "effortless" but she doesn't look comfortable and it shows. The same goes with the hair - I appreciate that she's trying to take it down a notch and just wear it sort of messy but again I don't think this suits her. Thumbs up for trying though!

She's wearing quite a safe outfit and I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it's cute and chic!:D Btw, I thought she was wearing all black...

I kinda like the shoes but I think they're not high enough...

How high do your heels need to be at least? Mine should always be 4 inch or higher and I think they are about 4,5 inch which means this would be ok for me! I might've bought them if they were still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
How high do your heels need to be at least? Mine should always be 4 inch or higher and I think they are about 4,5 inch which means this would be ok for me! I might've bought them if they were still available.

I have an obsession with heels!! :lol: If they're for events/parties they've to be at least 12cm+, which may be 4,7 inch.
If they're 4,5 inch they might be OK too! B)

I like the outfit with the -all black ensemble with olive green light sweater, she pulls it off well. The zinging bright yellow clutch seals the deal. ^_^ :heart:

Who makes her faux fur vest anyone? :flower: B)

Liking the outfit at the latest event, the all black look comes across tres classy on her, Nice to see she changed her hair up a bit too with the ponytail :woot:

Ridiculous!
They want us to believe that they have been captured spontaneously?
That false pose, millimetrically calculated ruins any look!
Not to mention the dog and his haircut.
Sorry but it's what I think :sick:.

Cinema Society Hosts A Screening Of "Broken Embraces

zimbio

Must they slap the watermark right on her face? :(

Ridiculous!
They want us to believe that they have been captured spontaneously?
That false pose, millimetrically calculated ruins any look!
Not to mention the dog and his haircut.
Sorry but it's what I think :sick:.

I highly doubt they were posing and the it was a planned photoshoot or something. The look pretty much like normal paparazzi shots to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ I agree. It looks the same as the other candids. I admire the androgyny in her outfit but not sure about it though. The adorable pup covers most of it.

Can anyone ID her tights in #3746?

Love her clutch in the all-black ensemble.
Anyone ID her leather leggings/pants? They look so good on her. I like how they're not extremely skin tight.
I kinda like the messy ponytail but she looks a bit tired. I still love her curls.

She's wearing quite a safe outfit and I don't see anything wrong with it. I think it's cute and chic!:D Btw, I thought she was wearing all black...

You're right, she is wearing all black, my computer screen has been messing up lately :wink:
Back to the outfit, I don't mind her being more casual and I definitely give her props for wearing less makeup and looking more natural, but I don't like the fact that the cardigan+blouse combo just looks messy to me :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xacli
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->