Olivia Palermo

THE CINEMA SOCIETY & D&G host THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON - After Party
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 19 2009
winv15v9q6y0.jpg

newscom via fotoglif.com

Olivia Palermo 2009-11-19 - Twilight Saga New Moon - After Party
celebrityparadise

She looks so pretty in the first picture! and loving the all black variation outfit!

And I just died :brows:

I feel that Olivia has been overdoing it lately, trying to make her outfit too perfect in a way... Her wardrobe is amazing and sometimes less is more :smile:

Thank you for the great HQs Emilee! Killer shoes in the third picture :woot:.
That fur boa seems to be her new must.

5ipf1grkget6v.jpg

68pfa3phuv4kj.jpg

7h6v0gqhths8f.jpg

8scgceomc09b3.jpg

gettyimages via fotoglif.com

Fur over fur it's not a good match IMO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures do not do this girl justice at all. She always looks so vacant in them, but on The City? Flawless. I'd love for her to ditch the center-part though.

I hate both of the last outfits :ninja: The knit sweater looks cheap as if it's a bad quality knit and don't even get me started on the fur vest :sick: I'm also not liking the black dress and this weird belt. On the bright side I really like her makeup - her face looks lovely, she's glowing :blush: In some of the pictures she reminds me of Katherine Power from WhoWhatWear :P

Loving the all black outfit, she is looking amazing as ever :woot:
Adore those Topshop shoes, I had to get them too :lol:

post 3817, twilight afterparty.. could anyone ID her fabulous shoes?? thanks!

They are afordable Topshop shoes! Still available online I think:wink: I love em too but I don't think I'd really wear em here...

I like her lateste outfits. The one with the fur scarf on fur vest isn't a good look but the rest is super cute and love the last outfit too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->