Olivia Palermo

:buzz::buzz::buzz:

Everything about that outfit is perfection!

Welcome back Olivia!

Dress ID - Preen Spring 2010 RTW Lace Dress

liv3.jpg

hillsfreak@blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow, i love her last two outfits! I like this more sultry look on Olivia! I love the preen dress and the purple heels that she is wearing with the black dress is divine.

^I just noticed that she's wearing those gorgeous suede thigh high boots. They're from Topshop right? I hope Olivia keeps this up! :D

^This is so exciting, thanks! :heart:

Twitter: Olivia spotted & Olivia walking the runway!

marieclaire & dkny twitter

^I just noticed that she's wearing those gorgeous suede thigh high boots. They're from Topshop right? I hope Olivia keeps this up! :D
If I remember correctly, they are Brian Atwood :flower:.

What brand is the cardigan she's wearing? I remember her wearing it before but don't remember if anyone ever said the label?

The smoky eye and nude lip combo makes her look sick. She can't pull it off.

Actually the nude lip isn't so bad. Its the eyeliner under her eye that makes her look ill.

On a positive note I do like both dresses she wore to the Haiti event. And so cute to see her on the runway :heart:.

Notice how she wears a cami under her dress to cover her boobs. She doesn't like to show ANYTHING does she. lol. She looks good though. Nothing spectacular but nice.

A few more + Johannes (we should start a thread for him)

gettyimages

yay, That's the Olivia I love. She looks gorgeous and I really like the last two outfits.

now we are talking. well done, olivia!!!!!!!!!
love love love this femme fatal look on her. that smokey eye's an killer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->