Olivia Palermo

^ same for me. the coat seems stoled from Alexa chung's closet..and it doesn't fit Olivia very well :ninja:

has anyone id'ed the white bag? her outfit is just not right the individuals pieces are good...simply swapping the plaid blouse for a cream or white ruffly one would have made the outfit

I actually don't think the outfit is as atrocious as some are making it out to be. I think if she changed one piece she'd be in the clear. A different top would make the entire outfit work or a pair of simpler black, untextured shorts would also work decently enough.

^True, but then again we judge Olivia by Olivia standards... An outfit we'd call "stunning" on a typical celebrity would be considered "mediocre" on Olivia. :D

Some more HQs...

gossipcenter, racked NY

I love her coat.

A few pages back in the light blue frock totally reminded me of the Alice (in Wonderland) dress Natalia Vodianova wore for an editorial once. :crush:

4351064638_43e9ba7abf_o.jpg

gobackstage.blogspot.com

^ :lol: I love Joe Zee's expression in the first picture.

:lol: yea...it's hilarious...

i don't hate olivia's outfit...i only think the shirt tucked into the shorts looks strange...
i actually like the mix of textures that's going on, and that she grounded it in black tights/pumps...

she looks amazing in the pic with the grey coat...:heart:

Its all very unmatchy!? Not the best, very casual look for Olivia I think! :innocent:

Side note: #5088, so chic!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
that plaid shirt is stupid, ruins the outfit, and makes it seem like she is trying wayy too hard.

to me the sweater that she's wearing looks like the same style as the ports 1961 pink sweater she wore earlier this year in the fall (with the tights and jean short shorts).
but I could be wrong. thoughts?

^the close-up right above here is gorgeous!!!!!! Such a fantastic shot! :woot:

Preen By Thornton Bregazzi - Front Row - Fall 2010 (Feb 12)

filmmagic

Love the scarf! What an improvement :heart:

Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief - Haiti NYC 2010 Fashion Show (Feb 12)

(I think Johannes is lurking in the background of the first pic)

gettyimages, wireimage

attachment.php
attachment.php

It's the Chinese New Year and I'm getting out my Babybliss and these 2 Olivia pics from 2008 are going to be my inspiration.

Source: celebutopia

Attachments

• 97573_Olivia_Palermo_The_Blue_.JPG
    97573_Olivia_Palermo_The_Blue_.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 370
  • 46640_Celebutopia-Olivia_Palermo-Sum.JPG
    46640_Celebutopia-Olivia_Palermo-Sum.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 356
:woot: Olivia Femme Fatale:
Naomi Campbell's Fashion For Relief - Haiti NYC, 2010 - Backstage
NEW YORK (The Tent at Bryant Park) - FEBRUARY 12 2010