Olivia Palermo

She is not getting off to a good start this year, eh?

I like the shorts but they need to be hemmed at the top. They are too long and throw off her proportions. And a nice sheer white blouse would have much better suited her look than the plaid top. Although I do like seeing her in colour but this is too mismatched, and this is Olivia we're talking about here, not Whitney :P.

holy crap, what is up with that second look :shock: :rofl: plaid top over highwaisted
shorts over leggings over that coat.. tsktsk. she's just trying way too hard.

P1000892.JPG

HERE! FROM HER BACK
SOURCE: IKNOWHATYOUWORE.BLOGSPOT.COM

^ like as in thin or short...or both?

I like this last pic even if it is from the back, it looks a lot more promising then the plaid shirt and shorts combo.

Bigger...

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall 2010 - Ports 1961 - Front Row And Backstage
NEW YORK (The Promenade, Bryant Park) - FEBRUARY 11 2010
1610xq.jpg

2610x.jpg

3610x.jpg

4610x.jpg

gettyimages via daylife.com

LOVE the cardigan, very unsure about the rest of it. is she wearing false eyelashes here (does she often)?

Individually, beautiful barring the plaid shirt. Love the cardigan and hair. She always looks so groomed. I just think on the ocassion she is trying to be a little too eclectic, texture overload.
Still love her though, she is allowed one faux pas.

I think that the two women next to her say it all.

Their eyes are carefully averted and they're edging away from her as if to let everyone know that they had nothing to do with the abomination that is that outfit.

Does anyone else think that she looks different in the face? I don't know what it is exactly....

I think it is really important to have some sort of light on when you are choosing clothes for fashion week...and a mirror...:shock:
Almost certainly the worst outfit I've ever seen her in!! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->